Accidentally S-OFFed!!!

Search This thread

ghiki

Oct 1, 2007
Galdakao
Hello, i don't know but accidentally S-OFFed my HOX;
When I bought, it cames in S-ON status (but with SuperCID 11111111)

Now, It says:
-------------
*** UNLOCKED ***
ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
CID-11111111
HBOOT (I dont remember what came with phone, but I upgraded to the last 1.36 with firmware 3.14.980.27)
CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO-5.1204.162.29
eMMC-bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode: disabled
HW Secure boot: enabled
MODEM PATH: OFF
Nov 16 2012,28:32:39
-------------

When I bought I upgraded to last official HTC ROM (4.18.401.3) (without updating to 401.4), first, I unlocked via HTCDEV and flashed PhilZ Touch 5.15.9 - HTC_One_X -attached- (since it's the only that works with my touchscreen and with I can charge in recovery, anyway I think USB mode not work, but for me, doesn't matter since I have flashables in phone already)

Then, I flashed the last kernel (PA3) from Alex-V (2.7 Classic PA 3 Sense 5), and "new_s2w_with_dt2w" -attached- and flashed ViperX 4.1.0 FULL Rom (obviusly first Wipe data-> Clean to install a new ROM in Philz). In the middle of the flashing, (next, next, next...I dont remove anything) the phone rebooted itself (I scared xD) and I manually powered off (~10 seconds pressing power off) to go again to recovery, I entered in fastboot and O_O I cared about the S-OFF

I share this because maybe in the middle of this steps is anything that s-off the phone

EDIT: Phone rebooted when selected "perform a full wipe" from VenomX installer

Attachments

• philz_touch_5.15.9-endeavoru.img
    7.9 MB · Views: 80
  • boot.img
    3.8 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
This is not useful as obtaining s-off. You already had supercid. We don't get accidentally s-off by flashing recoveries or roms. Wise advice....Let this be because it won't help us, really. Sorry.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can you please tell me since when,can people flash kernels in recovery please,and good to hear :) ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Read the development sections. Look for kernel lighter from thunder, or the multirom thread.