Sign the petition!

Search This thread

mr.fast

May 16, 2012
Dalton-in-Furness
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/update-to-jb-for-the-galaxy-tab/

I have created a Petition to get Official Jelly Bean on the Tab 10.1.
Please could as many people sign it as possible and even create your own petitions to show Samsung that people do want official Jelly Bean.

I am sick of Samsung not updating their devices and will be buying an Asus tablet next...

The target is to get at least 1,000 signatures...

Last edited:

tructo

Sep 21, 2010
Already sign and also give them a piece of my mind. But I highly doubt it work. We use to do something like this for the vibrant to get ginger bread, but nothing happen

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

BoulderGeek

Sep 9, 2010
Signed, number 18.

I expect absolutely zero benefit to come from it, but hey, gotta do something.

mr.fast

May 16, 2012
Dalton-in-Furness
Thanks to everyone who has signed so far. My next tablet is an Asus TF300T.

It's a joke that users have to create a petition in order to get a simple update.

Thanks again ;)

weirdear

Nov 19, 2011
Signed, no reason our tab shouldn't be updated when other tegra 2 devices are being updated. After it took so long for us to get ICS, they should want to earn some good will.

epark1281

Sep 19, 2011
Really? Just be glad we have ics. I have a Motorola photon that will be stuck on gingerbread forever

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda app-developers app

TroPir

Oct 4, 2011
PB - NRW
Not signed...ics with fourth bar:revolution is the best i ever had on my tab!

And stop whining around and buy yourself that Asus.

gt-p7501 3g&wifi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/update-to-jb-for-the-galaxy-tab/

I have created a Petition to get Official Jelly Bean on the Tab 10.1.
    Please could as many people sign it as possible and even create your own petitions to show Samsung that people do want official Jelly Bean.

I am sick of Samsung not updating their devices and will be buying an Asus tablet next...

The target is to get at least 1,000 signatures...
    Seems to me this post regarding the Tegra 2's lack of NEON support, and the increasing use of NEON by Google apps, means that the chances of an official update for the Tab 10.1 beyond 4.0.4 is probably zero:

https://plus.google.com/+CyanogenMod/posts/8wcuSVkr7zR

Let it go. ;) I'm just grateful I have a chance to play with 4.2 via CM10.1. I love this site.
    Who needs the update, which may just be to 4.1.2 perhaps. That is terribly outdated at the moment as I have about 4 or 5 flying, smooth and pretty stable 4.3 ROMs from which I can pick and change anytime I wish to. As long as there are developers out there ready and willing to develop ROMs for the P7500, I do not care about Samsung's touchwiz, neither can they compel me to buy another tablet!

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app
    Signed, but I'm highly skeptical

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
    Signed.
    Is an author of this thread alive?