[Stopped]Hexagon start menu for WM6.5 latest builds, New 4 row hexagon menu cab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
P

pongothemagnificent

I"ve been getting quite a few pm's regarding this old project of mine, sadly i moved on from the htc blue angel a long time ago, and so i no longer support this project, sorry guys, please stop making request for wvga/wqvga/etc cabs it wont happen, besides editing cpr files is not rocket science, anyways i hope this clears out/stops the PM's i've been getting lately, regarding this project.

Sincerly
Rafyvitto

My old post got lost due to the little problem witch happend last night, so i had to re post my cab anyways here it is enjoy guys.

Hexagon Start Menu for windows mobile 6.5 latest build, heres a screenshot:

DOWNLOAD LINK

RapidShare Mirror

MEGAUPLOAD MIRROR

New CAB 4 row hexagon menu QVGA only

MEGAUPLOAD MIRROR

Rapidshare premium mirror thanks to + Que PPC

Note:QVGA only...for now

Last edited:

raizaM

May 15, 2007
Oregon
um... What exactly is this?
Doesn't wm6.5's start menu look like this already?
Sorry that I'm not noticing the difference.

+ Que PPC

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
what about the zoom vito?

Does the icons back to normal size or they are big into the hexagons, i would like to bring back the windows or start menu animation.

P

pongothemagnificent

Does the icons back to normal size or they are big into the hexagons, i would like to bring back the windows or start menu animation.

Well the icons are small cause personally i dont like the big ugly ones, but if you unistall my cab the start menu will go back to the big icons.

Drybonz

Sep 20, 2008
My old post got lost due to the little problem witch happend last night, so i had to re post my cab anyways here it is enjoy guys.

Note:QVGA only...for now

I like that the icons on your taskbar are all sized and spaced properly in the screenshot. I tried the 21198 build and the icons are unevenly spaced and the "X" was abnormally small. Looked pretty bad. I would definitely go back to a 6.5 sys if I could find one that looked as nice as your screenshot.

This was on a VGA device (Diamond).

+ Que PPC

Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
Well i will try it... Jejeje

I will try it but I need to restore the icons from the last build from Xplode just resizing them again... and overwrite yours cause the xplodes are pettier... nice shot men!

so do you know how to get back the animations?

P

pongothemagnificent

I like that the icons on your taskbar are all sized and spaced properly in the screenshot. I tried the 21198 build and the icons are unevenly spaced and the "X" was abnormally small. Looked pretty bad. I would definitely go back to a 6.5 sys if I could find one that looked as nice as your screenshot.

This was on a VGA device (Diamond).

ohh ic now, well my cab is only for qvga so it wont work with vga, but send me your cpr files(StartMenu_GridScene_xxxXxxx) the x represent your resolution you should find them in your windows folder, send me both the landscape and the portrait, and il edit them.

Last edited:
P

pongothemagnificent

I will try it but I need to restore the icons from the last build from Xplode just resizing them again... and overwrite yours cause the xplodes are pettier... nice shot men!

so do you know how to get back the animations?

I dint resize the icon files them selfs, i only resized them on the cpr files but the original ones are still there, let me know if you want the icons to look bigger like they used to il make the proper changes to the cpr file.

+ Que PPC

Mar 23, 2007
Guadalajara
es.youtube.com
Oh no no is good

the resizing is fine for me... i can do it... just want the icons...maybe I can resize them and send you see the first post of the xplodes new build it has an icon package... but the icons are bigger than in the old builds with hexagons...

Nice job mate keep it up!

mike21pr

May 16, 2008
San Juan
i want to say thank you for this hack, the icons were too big so any new icons will be grainy....

is there i way to just resize the icons and not lose the new menu??

Drybonz

Sep 20, 2008
ohh ic now, well my cab is only for qvga so it wont work with vga, but send me your cpr files(StartMenu_GridScene_xxxXxxx) the x represent your resolution you should find them in your windows folder, send me both the landscape and the portrait, and il edit them.

Cool... thanks for the offer. I switched back to 6.1, but I will flash back to 6.5 again and find those files. Thanks again.

P

pongothemagnificent

i want to say thank you for this hack, the icons were too big so any new icons will be grainy....

is there i way to just resize the icons and not lose the new menu??

Yes there is uninstall my cab and install this one, let me know if you like the icons position's.

Harbor

Feb 29, 2008
Nice work, is the same I've started a pairs of day ago, but I didn't found the cpf(cpf? i
don't remember the extention :):)) files to put in the windows folder, but I have the icons.

Can you share the files to make the honeycomb available in the start menu? thnx

P

pongothemagnificent

Nice work, is the same I've started a pairs of day ago, but I didn't found the cpf(cpf? i
don't remember the extention :):)) files to put in the windows folder, but I have the icons.

Can you share the files to make the honeycomb available in the start menu? thnx

hmmm i cant quite understand what you want to do, can you be more specific?

Harbor

Feb 29, 2008
I'm sorry :), i try to explain... I know that there are two files that are the responsable of the making visible of the exagons, the ones i called with the cpf extension (but they aren't cpf, i don't remember the extension).
Those files have to be put in the windows folder with the corrisponding png files... right?
I was looking for those files.
thanks

P

pongothemagnificent

I'm sorry :), i try to explain... I know that there are two files that are the responsable of the making visible of the exagons, the ones i called with the cpf extension (but they aren't cpf, i don't remember the extension).
Those files have to be put in the windows folder with the corrisponding png files... right?
I was looking for those files.
thanks

install my cab and go into your windows folder and look for StartMenu_GridScene_240x320.cpr and StartMenu_GridScene_320x240.cpr.

Status
Not open for further replies.