[Q] Custom Recovery for SGH-I527

Search This thread

caguas56

May 25, 2009
Fort Worth, Texas
The lack of attention to this phone(AT&T SGH-I527) with no recoveries and custom roms is going to make me drop this phone. is anyone working on it?

pa49

May 28, 2006
The lack of attention to this phone(AT&T SGH-I527) with no recoveries and custom roms is going to make me drop this phone. is anyone working on it?

It's fast, smooth, huge size screen, works great, great battery, rooted so you can remove bloat, etc etc.
Lack of custom ROMs going to make me drop this phone?
Nah!
It is one of the best personal communication devices that I have ever used. May be the best!

Reactions: dparrothead1

caguas56

May 25, 2009
Fort Worth, Texas
It's fast, smooth, huge size screen, works great, great battery, rooted so you can remove bloat, etc etc.
Lack of custom ROMs going to make me drop this phone?
Nah!
It is one of the best personal communication devices that I have ever used. May be the best!

You may have a point there. especially for those of us that need glasses. it's just frustration. I flash all my phones and this process on this one is slow.

hands0m3

Jun 1, 2008
I think alot of people have the international mega so its like forget the att mega

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

azpatterson3

Jun 8, 2011
St. Louis
Got mine in a bootloop trying to put a new version of safestrap on it. Regret it now and really need a odin recovery. That's the only thing that will fix it. I keep my fingers crossed it will happen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Christogq

azpatterson3

Jun 8, 2011
St. Louis
Reactions: Christogq

eightytwoboy

Mar 24, 2012
i527 stock flash

Appreciate you looking out for that. Unfortunately still no stock rom for att sgh-i527 on sammobile. Think they are seeing the Canafian version or something. Anyway. Already sent the phone to Samsung in Texas. You did that, right? Hope they don't give me trouble.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

if you wanna get your i527 back to stock you just need to use samsung kies. you just gotta get it to download mode, and select the re-initialize option under the tools menu. you have to have the serial and imei numbers to the phone though.

Scream-krg

Nov 19, 2010
Karaganda
The report
androidforums . com/international-galaxy-s4-all-things-root/733389-philz-cwm-recovery-dummies-guide-4.html#post6343562
PhilZ Recovery 6.05.6 is up!
Changelog
Contains support Mega i527,
I tried to flash, but No results (FAIL). Need unlock the boot, to file successfully.

hopsin4444

Aug 17, 2013
denver
fastunlockandmore2.webs.com

Top Liked Posts