Help network not working after installing andriod 4.3

Search This thread

ac_saadix

Nov 23, 2013
HELLO i have recently installed andriod 4.3 I9300XXUGMK6 everything succesfull but now when the phone booted network is not working its saying insert sim when the sim is already inserted i have reset the phone and put sim back but stilll showing the same thing please help me
i have attached the picture please tell me what to do help me :'(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-06-19-52-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-06-19-52-02.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 3,799
  • sacdscds.JPG
    sacdscds.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 3,542
Reactions: Chaitanyapatel8880
HELLO i have recently installed andriod 4.3 I9300XXUGMK6 everything succesfull but now when the phone booted network is not working its saying insert sim when the sim is already inserted i have reset the phone and put sim back but stilll showing the same thing please help me

did you cut the sim to micro sim size manually? if yes than check the contact ppoints.

if it was already micro sim when you bought than something might be wrong by hardware side.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.