[Q] App Installing Issues

Search This thread

Louis_O

Mar 5, 2014
Hello! I'm new to XDA Developers, so pardon my noobiness.

Basically, I purchased a galaxy gear off ebay, but my samsung galaxy S3 is only running 4.1.3 as stupid Telstra have not rolled out the 4.3 update for the S3 GT-i9305T. I was able to connect my galaxy gear to it by installing gear manager, and most features work... except the apps. When I try install an app, this error comes up: "Installation Failed. Try again later.(0)" and I have no idea what to do.

Basically what I'm wondering if there is a fix for this, or if it is possibly to somehow install 4.3 if my carrier hasn't rolled it out yet.

Thanks!
-Louis

Milimbar

Jul 19, 2011
Hello! I'm new to XDA Developers, so pardon my noobiness.

Basically, I purchased a galaxy gear off ebay, but my samsung galaxy S3 is only running 4.1.3 as stupid Telstra have not rolled out the 4.3 update for the S3 GT-i9305T. I was able to connect my galaxy gear to it by installing gear manager, and most features work... except the apps. When I try install an app, this error comes up: "Installation Failed. Try again later.(0)" and I have no idea what to do.

Basically what I'm wondering if there is a fix for this, or if it is possibly to somehow install 4.3 if my carrier hasn't rolled it out yet.

Thanks!
-Louis

So far you are at the right place.
Go to the top of this page and where it has a box that says "Type To Find Your Device" .....
Put in your phone model there and then go to the forum dedicated to your phone. there you should be able to find information about rooting and unlocking your phone.
You could then install 4.3 or 4.4 depending on what you want with the instructions provided there.