How to get from MJ4 to KK the easier way?

Search This thread

kennyfool

Apr 13, 2011
Hey y'all forgive my noobiness but this is my first Samsung device and I'm still new to the whole Odin/Samsung/Knox whatever etc. So I want to know what would be the easiest way to get from the MiniN3 ROM (mj4) to kit kat? I'm guessing I would have to reset back to stock and take an OTA? Is there a step by step guide somewhere? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: mainstang

tonyevo52

Feb 1, 2013
Hey y'all forgive my noobiness but this is my first Samsung device and I'm still new to the whole Odin/Samsung/Knox whatever etc. So I want to know what would be the easiest way to get from the MiniN3 ROM (mj4) to kit kat? I'm guessing I would have to reset back to stock and take an OTA? Is there a step by step guide somewhere? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

This will get you going, lots of reading in the other rooms to... thank @freeza for all his work.. Good luck, easy to do as well. I've always been an HTC guy until this phone, if you flashed roms before, don't sweat the stupid Knox discussions.
[/COLOR]http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2630514[/url]

Last edited:
Reactions: mainstang

kennyfool

Apr 13, 2011
This will get you going, lots of reading in the other rooms to... thank @freeza for all his work.. Good luck, easy to do as well. I've always been an HTC guy until this phone, if you flashed roms before, don't sweat the stupid Knox discussions.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2630514

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Tapatalk giving me issues, let me get the link.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Awesome much appreciated!:)

tonyevo52

Feb 1, 2013
Sorry about the post, having issues apparently with Tapatalk... But read the threads around here.. Lots of help if you need.

Reactions: micmars

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[/COLOR]http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2630514[/url]
    Sorry about the post, having issues apparently with Tapatalk... But read the threads around here.. Lots of help if you need.