Best Bluetooth or Wired Headset (Hands Free Calling)?

Search This thread

drftb

Apr 24, 2011
Does anyone suggest a BT or wired headset that they use for hands free calling and think is really, really good?

I've used the Plantronics Voyager Legend for a year (always update firmware), but after 3 months of use on the LG G2 I'm ready to ditch it. Bad on business calls. People say I'm tinny, my voice cuts in/out, and also (showstopper) it randomly drops calls.

Appreciate any suggestions (based on experience/use) out there...particularly for business use...

Last edited:

alex72

Does anyone suggest a BT headset that they use for hands free calling and think is really, really good?

I've used the Plantronics Voyager Legend for a year (always update firmware), but after 3 months of use on the LG G2 I'm ready to ditch it. Bad on business calls. People say I'm tinny, my voice cuts in/out, and also (showstopper) it randomly drops calls.

Appreciate any suggestions (based on experience/use) out there...

Blue Parrott B250-XT+. Simply the best for business calls. BTW, It looks horrible... You can't have it all...

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Reactions: drftb

drftb

Apr 24, 2011
Blue Parrott B250-XT+. Simply the best for business calls. BTW, It looks horrible... You can't have it all...

Thanks. Wow, I'd feel like I just walked out of the orthodontist wearing that thing. I may order one and give it a shot!

How about best wired options? Do you know of any? I may as well compare wired if I'm going to get a beast like this.

thephatness

Apr 1, 2011
I've been enjoying using the LG Tone+ HSB-730 Bluetooth headset. Great battery life, range, and ergonomics. It's also the little things like being able to put on/take off a shirt while still listening that make these awesome. I've always used wired sets before but now I'm completely over with untangling wires and wearing out the cable near the headphone jack.

If you're going to get these here's a word of caution: there are plenty of fakes sold by Amazon's 3rd party retailers so be sure to get one shipped from Amazon itself. Search YouTube and Amazon customer comments for 'LG Tone+ fake' to know what's real.

Xsoldier2000

Feb 24, 2010
Franklin MA
I've been enjoying using the LG Tone+ HSB-730 Bluetooth headset. Great battery life, range, and ergonomics. It's also the little things like being able to put on/take off a shirt while still listening that make these awesome. I've always used wired sets before but now I'm completely over with untangling wires and wearing out the cable near the headphone jack.

If you're going to get these here's a word of caution: there are plenty of fakes sold by Amazon's 3rd party retailers so be sure to get one shipped from Amazon itself. Search YouTube and Amazon customer comments for 'LG Tone+ fake' to know what's real.

+1 (I have the original LG Tone HSB-700 and paired with Viper4Android put all my wired buds to shame.)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone suggest a BT headset that they use for hands free calling and think is really, really good?

Appreciate any suggestions (based on experience/use) out there...

+1 (I have the original LG Tone HSB-700 and paired with Viper4Android put all my wired buds to shame.)
    I have the Tone Ultra and these are awesome. They have great battery life, JBL Speakers and noise cancelling.