Note 2 a weird Charger USB Cable Problem Plz Help

Search This thread

bullooka

Jan 24, 2013
Ziro
OnePlus 7 Pro
Redmi K20 Pro
I have a weird problem with my Note 2. Recently my phone was repaired ( changed Display and Main board)
working fine at today Afternoon, but now my phone is not charging with my Stock charger, my brothers phone charge with my Charger but my Note 2 wont. I tried his charger and it works, then I connected my phone 2 pc with the same usb cable I used in my charger, and it charge but pc cant recognize my phone, Same cable work for other phone and charger also work for other phone.

I Factory resetted my phone but not working Switch off, Battery pulled out. still not working.

Do I hv to Reflash my phone.
I'm downloading DN3_v5+ rom
I'll try this one.

But it will take around 4hrs, and what if it wont work.
Plz Guyz Help me

tx_dbs_tx

Jan 19, 2009
Texas, USA
It sounds like your USB port on your phone is messed up. A lot of times with a bad micro usb port it will either not charge but sync data or it will not sync data but will charge. Also this goes for the actual usb cables as well. If you use a known good usb cable and it will either not charge or not sync dats on your pc, then it's most likely your usb port on your phone is bad. Even the refurbished devices sometimes will have bad ports that were not fully tested before passig QC so this is what I suspect is going on with your phone.

ChrisMcIntosh

Jun 8, 2014
I have a weird problem with my Note 2. Recently my phone was repaired ( changed Display and Main board)
working fine at today Afternoon, but now my phone is not charging with my Stock charger, my brothers phone charge with my Charger but my Note 2 wont. I tried his charger and it works, then I connected my phone 2 pc with the same usb cable I used in my charger, and it charge but pc cant recognize my phone, Same cable work for other phone and charger also work for other phone.

I Factory resetted my phone but not working Switch off, Battery pulled out. still not working.

Do I hv to Reflash my phone.
I'm downloading DN3_v5+ rom
I'll try this one.

But it will take around 4hrs, and what if it wont work.
Plz Guyz Help me

I've heard a bunch of people having this problem. My temporary solution was buying an additional batter w/charger for battery. But the usb flex cable I repaired myself last week. The part was $11.00 and the tools to pry apart and unscrew the phone were about $10.00. There are several tutorial videos on YouTube that guided me through the process.