[Q] S tab 10.5 battery issues

Search This thread

slime786

Aug 15, 2014
After Rooting the t800 I have had battery issues charging takes too long so far I have left my tablet on charge for 6 hours and battery is only 15% I have checked all plugs cables they all work fine. What can be the issue? The knox has been tripped to 0x1 also I have hard resetted the tablet back to original firmware...still same issue. When I plug in via usb cable pc or laptop I get a red cross symbol before I never did get that. Can I send it back to Samsung for replacement repair? So annoyed! should not of done a root

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.executivedecision.biz
After Rooting the t800 I have had battery issues charging takes too long so far I have left my tablet on charge for 6 hours and battery is only 15% I have checked all plugs cables they all work fine. What can be the issue? The knox has been tripped to 0x1 also I have hard resetted the tablet back to original firmware...still same issue. When I plug in via usb cable pc or laptop I get a red cross symbol before I never did get that. Can I send it back to Samsung for replacement repair? So annoyed! should not of done a root

This tablet will not charge using a USB port on your computer and never has. The rooting thread clearly states that rooting will trip Knox. Rooting should have no effect on your charging via a wall socket. I have a rooted t800 and it charges fine.

Sent from my SM-T700

kenkiller

Nov 21, 2009
Trying to charge via pc or laptop isn't going to get it anywhere due to the lower output.