Bell will be carrying the LG G3

Search This thread

goatssea

Oct 29, 2010
I was talking to a sales person at Bell today, and he said the LG rep was in yesterday talking about the G3, and that Bell will be carrying the phone.

He also seemed to think the phone will be available on May 27. Perfect timing for me, as I'm up for a new phone in June!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

scy1192

Apr 12, 2012
if it's true that it will actually be available on the 27th, that's the best news all day.

force70

I was talking to a sales person at Bell today, and he said the LG rep was in yesterday talking about the G3, and that Bell will be carrying the phone.

He also seemed to think the phone will be available on May 27. Perfect timing for me, as I'm up for a new phone in June!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

As much as I would love to have the device in hand may 27 it is highly unlikely if not impossible that we would get it the day its officially announced to the world.

Sent from my Note 3, G2, S4 or Note 2

joebloggs13

Feb 22, 2012
Good day...I just picked up the g3 from Bell, and am wondering about wireless charging...Talked to Bell, and they don't seem to know...I know the back that the phone ships with only has the standard two pin connection. I am asking this because Rogers variants of the g3 only support PMA charging, like AT&T versions. I am hoping Bell didn't go this route. Does anyone know if the Bell g3 supports Qi charging, or do I have to go with the PMA enabled Circle Case from LG, which people have been having problems with. Thanks

mathsmart

Nov 11, 2011
near Montreal
Every canadians versions cannot use wireless just like at&t :( even if you buy a wireless kit its not supported ...its bad for us but we also paying the phone a bit less than US market

From Lg G3 "the beast"

Wooba99

Dec 20, 2011
All Canadian models are the same as At&T and support PMA. I don't think it works out the box though.

jellmoo

Oct 2, 2011
The only way I know of is to get the Quick Circle cover with PMA wireless charging capability. I picked up a case off of ebay (after having an issue with an Amazon seller that sent me the wrong case) and a duracell powermat off of Amazon. It works pretty well.

mathsmart

Nov 11, 2011
near Montreal
Oh I taught it was not working at all im really happy if we just have to buy a back cover with the wireless charging sticker on it :D

From Lg G3 "the beast"

maherj

Mar 15, 2008
The only way I know of is to get the Quick Circle cover with PMA wireless charging capability. I picked up a case off of ebay (after having an issue with an Amazon seller that sent me the wrong case) and a duracell powermat off of Amazon. It works pretty well.

Same, quite happy with the circle case through ebay with PMA charging. I also bought a powermat off Amazon as well. PM me if you'd like the links I used.

Top Liked Posts