[Q] going back to gb ruu

Search This thread

snowman122

Dec 25, 2008
houston
ive searched the threads and i cant seem to find the answer to my problem i flashed a radio th gingerbread one on my gingerbread rom but im on the 2.21 hboot or something like that and my data is gone ive tried flashing all of the other radios and nothing.
i am s-off but did not use jupo's custom hboot do i have to flash his hboot if i want to go down to gingerbread ruu or can i just flash it through the 2.21 hboot i am not eng s-off or dont have the eng hboot dont know why my phone didnt get it but i am s-off!

con247

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2010
Ann Arbor
ive searched the threads and i cant seem to find the answer to my problem i flashed a radio th gingerbread one on my gingerbread rom but im on the 2.21 hboot or something like that and my data is gone ive tried flashing all of the other radios and nothing.
i am s-off but did not use jupo's custom hboot do i have to flash his hboot if i want to go down to gingerbread ruu or can i just flash it through the 2.21 hboot i am not eng s-off or dont have the eng hboot dont know why my phone didnt get it but i am s-off!

Just run the RUU of whatever firmware you want to be on. That should fix it

snowman122

Dec 25, 2008
houston
Just run the RUU of whatever firmware you want to be on. That should fix it
yes ive tried i have the exe version of the latest gb ruu but i want the one you can flash through hboot but all the links in any thread were all multiupload and i tried googling it and no luck all i really want is the latest gb ruu the ics leak upgrade has given me problems since day one!

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
yes ive tried i have the exe version of the latest gb ruu but i want the one you can flash through hboot but all the links in any thread were all multiupload and i tried googling it and no luck all i really want is the latest gb ruu the ics leak upgrade has given me problems since day one!

what exactly is wrong with the exe version ? I just ran it and it worked perfectly. I was S-off , on leaked ICS RUU .

snowman122

Dec 25, 2008
houston

ufish2

Aug 25, 2010
return to gb

i ' ve ran new firmwear, am s-off,and on bamf ics 2.1 rom and i didnt run jb hboot or eng...i want to flash back to GB to be able to run a rom that i can tether with..can anyone outline the steps to do this , it appears that all i need to do is run stock gb ruu...thanks

snowman122

Dec 25, 2008
houston
i ' ve ran new firmwear, am s-off,and on bamf ics 2.1 rom and i didnt run jb hboot or eng...i want to flash back to GB to be able to run a rom that i can tether with..can anyone outline the steps to do this , it appears that all i need to do is run stock gb ruu...thanks

You are right just flash the gingerbread ruu unlock your bootloader and install the recovery and flash your Rom and your set

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Reactions: ufish2

Top Liked Posts