[ROMS] AIO by DevSwift

Search This thread

mArtinko5MB

Apr 18, 2011
Now, I get BlackScreenOfDeath (let's called it BSOD) when turning on Camera, even if i download new different application

After one hour of testing i got BSOD twice in other situations!!! So don't tell me, this ROM is Without random restarts.

First BSOD i got when posting something on xda through xda app.
Second appeared when did backup on GoLuncher Ex.

BSOD is here something like random restart od miroslav's or mike's ROM (black sreen is shown on screen and one way to leave it is restart by clicking volume up/down button), so no one can tell me, this rom is better than their's !! Yes, this ROM has lower ammount of this annoying restart, but important word is "HAS" :)

Last edited:

mArtinko5MB

Apr 18, 2011
you sure ?:) try to play with device more than one hour and you'll see... i had no restart problems until now, when i was on wifi surfing and playing with it without pause more than hour and get 2 bsod

what about camera ? why i get bsod every time, when start camera app ? No one with this kind of bug ?

Last edited:

TMinh

Aug 19, 2009
Danang, Vietnam
facebook.com
you sure ?:) try to play with device more than one hour and you'll see... i had no restart problems until now, when i was on wifi surfing and playing with it without pause more than hour and get 2 bsod

what about camera ? why i get bsod every time, when start camera app ? No one with this kind of bug ?

I played with this rom for about 2 days. No bsod at all :D rom is fast, smooth and stable. Definitely the best.

Gửi từ LG-GT540 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2

Koloses

Jul 29, 2011
Zielona Góra
I wouldn't write anything, but i was using this rom since release and as is said no reboots, BSOD or anything like that. For now you're only one experiencing this.

mArtinko5MB

Apr 18, 2011
damn it, what a luck ... :) do you think factory reset would help it ? or recovery install again

Fabio R.

Jan 6, 2011
This rom is really good !! And now is very difficult to change. But....camera is to much important, not only for photos but also for some apps . DevSwift please, resolve it.

wwenigma

Oct 6, 2007
Miskolc
I wouldn't write anything, but i was using this rom since release and as is said no reboots, BSOD or anything like that. For now you're only one experiencing this.

Not really. Read back, install FB widget killed the ROM, some lockscreen has NO unlock button, total memory 20MB lower than Miroslav's ICS, it sometimes lags like hell. It isnt as perfect as some users say...

And dont forget, all 2 ROM is BETA, but when Miroslav fix reboot errors, his ROM will be better than other. 20MB extra memory is fcking good. :)

Sent from GT540.

darko94

Feb 10, 2011
Novi Bečej
Not really. Read back, install FB widget killed the ROM, some lockscreen has NO unlock button, total memory 20MB lower than Miroslav's ICS, it sometimes lags like hell. It isnt as perfect as some users say...

And dont forget, all 2 ROM is BETA, but when Miroslav fix reboot errors, his ROM will be better than other. 20MB extra memory is fcking good. :)

Sent from GT540.

Currently testing, barely got out of locksreen issue. Connected USB, and in status bar showed USB debugging icon. Longpress USB debugging and press home and your unlocked. The problem is with Honeycomb locksreen I think.

And yup RAM is a big problem, swap doesn't help so much like in GB ROMs.

But overall very smooth and ICS is amazing. Really nice work DevSwift! :)

Fabio R.

Jan 6, 2011

Sent from GT540.

what are you saying ?? Sorry but one is .35 and the anotherone is .29.
A big different I think.
Not compare !!
I love these rom and are great jobs. And naturally each rom have differents bugs,issue etc.

Sent from my LG-GT540 using xda premium

bouss

Jun 19, 2010
Thessaloniki
Got a cpl of questions about the AOKP 4.0.4 rom

So...
1. Does it support app2sd?
2. Does it support ext3 or ext4 partitions in sd card?
3. Anyone having problem re-open wifi after reboot?
4. Anyone had tiny screen problems with hardware accelaration? sometimes looks like the screen gfx crash.

Thank you :)

darko94

Feb 10, 2011
Novi Bečej
Got a cpl of questions about the AOKP 4.0.4 rom

So...
1. Does it support app2sd?
2. Does it support ext3 or ext4 partitions in sd card?
3. Anyone having problem re-open wifi after reboot?
4. Anyone had tiny screen problems with hardware accelaration? sometimes looks like the screen gfx crash.

Thank you :)

1. Yes.
2. Yes, I'm using Link2SD with ext3 partition.
3. Don't understand exactly what you are trying to say.
4. Yes, I'm also experiencing that kind of problems, most notably in Camera which is a known bug so that ought to be on DevSwifts to do list.

Koloses

Jul 29, 2011
Zielona Góra
Developers know the difference. You aren't one, so why do you say anything. I personally don't care which kernel will be used. I just want to get stable and working ICS on my GT540.

Fabio R.

Jan 6, 2011
Ahahah....the only different is the number bigger. Great answer !! :what:

Sent from my LG-GT540 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New AOKP version on my Blog:)
    Guys, if this is a giving credit problem, pls report it rather than taking it up here.

Thanks!
    Here u find Changelog Final version by me , not complete yet:
    Changelog:
    - fixed LQ/HQ HW video decoders
    - fixed stereo audio
    - fully support bluetooth headset
    - fixed Power Menu double opening glitch
    - added FM Radio
    - Search to control play/pause/next music (or video)
    - Many changed in system apps (some apps from AOSP 4.0.4 like Launcher , Latin IME , etc.)
    - added HTC IME (the best keyboard?)
    - panorama mode fixed
    - mpeg4 encoder in camcorder
    - fixed Performance Tweaks in Rom Control (now system saving values)
    - and many more , still testing and searching bugs

Downloading link will be on next week , i'm still testing rom.