Problem with 32gb micro sdhc card

Search This thread

rualquivi

Feb 28, 2011
Hi, I've been having a problem with my micro sdhc card, everytime i've tried to copy music or any file it is shown on my computer, but when I use the phone most of the files dissapear, and the few ones that are shown are damaged, how can I solve this?? i've tried with 2 32GB micro sdhc and its the same

SteveHebe

Dec 31, 2008
Moto G Power
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi, I've been having a problem with my micro sdhc card, everytime i've tried to copy music or any file it is shown on my computer, but when I use the phone most of the files dissapear, and the few ones that are shown are damaged, how can I solve this?? i've tried with 2 32GB micro sdhc and its the same

Did you format the card on/in the phone? Don't format it on you pc

djbolden

Aug 23, 2011
Are you properly ejecting/unmounting/removing the device from your computer? I've had similar issues with my digital camera when I forget to eject he card from my Linux computer. I think the files don't get closed properly. May not have anything to do with your problem...

vrbcik

Feb 22, 2008

Hi, I have had the problem with class10 sdhc card. it randomly lost data (or whole sd card unmounted when locked screen). I use class 4 instead. However, lost data appeared (a week ago) too - and it was (perhaps) because I didn't "eject" before unplugging... but usually I don't do it, and everything was ok.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

bkonthoujam

Mar 19, 2013
New Delhi
32gb Micro SDHC card is not detected by phone and unable to format in PC

Hi,

I bought a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card with class 4.. I try to make a partition on it using MiniTool Partition Wizard Manager into primary FAT32 & Ext2 for my android phone. Now it is not detected by my android phone. So I tried with windows phone.Result is same.Then I try to connect it through a USB card reader to my PC. It asks for Formatting the removable disk.When I try to format it in basic FAT,NTFS or exFAT it shows only 30.6 mb capacity and a prompt message "Windows was unable to complete format". I tried various way to format from the command prompt, Disk Manager, SD formatter 3&4, please can anyone help...:(

bkonthoujam

Mar 19, 2013
New Delhi
SanDisk 32gb MicroSDHC card damage after unsuccessful partition unable 2 format on PC

Hi,

I bought a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card with class 4.. I try to make a partition on it using MiniTool Partition Wizard Manager into primary FAT32 & Ext2 for my android phone. Now it is not detected by my android phone. So I tried with windows phone.Result is same.Then I try to connect it through a USB card reader to my PC. It asks for Formatting the removable disk.When I try to format it in basic FAT,NTFS or exFAT it shows only 30.6 mb capacity and a prompt message "Windows was unable to complete format". I tried various way to format from the command prompt, Disk Manager, SD formatter 3&4, please can anyone help???:(

immoempe

Nov 28, 2013
Hi,

I bought a Sandisk 32gb Micro SDHC card with class 4.. I try to make a partition on it using MiniTool Partition Wizard Manager into primary FAT32 & Ext2 for my android phone. Now it is not detected by my android phone. So I tried with windows phone.Result is same.Then I try to connect it through a USB card reader to my PC. It asks for Formatting the removable disk.When I try to format it in basic FAT,NTFS or exFAT it shows only 30.6 mb capacity and a prompt message "Windows was unable to complete format". I tried various way to format from the command prompt, Disk Manager, SD formatter 3&4, please can anyone help???:(

I have the same problem, any answer about how to solve this?
thnx :)

XperiaGamerx

Sep 10, 2013
Help urgent

I know im off topic but.I cant flash cyanogenmod10 Final (Xperia Play) using my sdhc But when i flash it with other sd it works...Please help.Im using Lupus Jb v8 Kernel

DeliciousCheese

Jan 17, 2016
Same problem here. However im able to view all the data but i cant remove it, or format. I think i have tried all the programs availeble.

Please help.