Can't SuperCID

Search This thread

LSGio

Jul 15, 2012
i tried to supercid using this method:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=26516911#post26516911

i wanna superCID beacause i want S-off
my problem is after i type dd if=/sdcard/mmcblk0p4MOD of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 and i wanna reboot to bootloader using adb reboot bootloader it says device not found!
and if i reboot it manually and check the CID it stays the same (HTC__K18)

does it have something to do with the HBOOT version? mine is 2.15.0000
also i currently have cyanogenmod 10.2
with unlocked bootloader and TWRP recovery

pease help me to superCID

D

Deleted member 4736186

Have you tried Rumrunner S-Off? It worked for my One S (CM10.2 Stable) very well and you don't need SuperCID to do it. Follow the instructions on their page and it should work on first try. One thing which they didn't mention on their instructions is that root access for ADB must be turned on from developer settings to get it working. Also be sure that you have only HTC drivers and HTC Sync is uninstalled and ADB and fastboot work with your phone.

LSGio

Jul 15, 2012
Have you tried Rumrunner S-Off? It worked for my One S (CM10.2 Stable) very well and you don't need SuperCID to do it. Follow the instructions on their page and it should work on first try. One thing which they didn't mention on their instructions is that root access for ADB must be turned on from developer settings to get it working. Also be sure that you have only HTC drivers and HTC Sync is uninstalled and ADB and fastboot work with your phone.

thank you very much for the reply but can u just tell me how do i enable root access for adb from the settings?

D

Deleted member 4736186

Go to developer settings (enable them from About Phone by tapping version for few times in a row. It should be the most bottom one with value: J and five numbers and letters after it. On KitKat it is KOT49H. There might be some additional information too.) and enable debugging from there. Then look for a setting which has something about root permission/access and it has four options: Apps and ADB, Apps only, ADB only and None. You should check one which has ADB and apps. I can't check what's there because I have only Nexus devices with stock ROM and I've sold my One S to my friend.