RED SHIELD Screen Protector

Search This thread

Z51

Nov 28, 2006
Ordered it a week ago on Amazon and it came in Friday. Just picked up my device and it is a very high quality screen protector. I highly recommend it and it came out flawless. very easy to install with no bubbles or lint of any kind :). Here is how the package looks

51s2%2B17MjVL._SY300_.jpg

It came with 3+1 free. :)

Z51

Nov 28, 2006
thats what I thought aswell. its a quality protector

housry23

Sep 23, 2009
Springfield, OH
I got these on Amazon while I decide whether or not to keep the device. If I do I'll get a glass screen protector, but until then these are really great. Perfect fit and you can hardly tell it's there.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

cc999

Aug 4, 2011
Perfect

Ordered it a week ago on Amazon and it came in Friday. Just picked up my device and it is a very high quality screen protector. I highly recommend it and it came out flawless. very easy to install with no bubbles or lint of any kind :). Here is how the package looks

51s2%2B17MjVL._SY300_.jpg

It came with 3+1 free. :)

Just received mine from Amazon, installed perfectly love it. No bubbles clean
And quality.

CC

Yazzinit

Jan 9, 2011
Going to have to disagree about these. I've owned multiple smart phones and screen devices, and have installed many different brands and types (dry install, wet). These went on terrible, even using the shower method. They are just a legit square, making it impossible to line up since you can't tell how much of the bezel or not it protects (tough to get on straight, tough to tell how far up or down on the bezel it goes). I'm going to have to order a better brand, such as Spigen.

Z51

Nov 28, 2006
Going to have to disagree about these. I've owned multiple smart phones and screen devices, and have installed many different brands and types (dry install, wet). These went on terrible, even using the shower method. They are just a legit square, making it impossible to line up since you can't tell how much of the bezel or not it protects (tough to get on straight, tough to tell how far up or down on the bezel it goes). I'm going to have to order a better brand, such as Spigen.

mine fits perfect. I have no space on the edges and looks great.
I have 7 left. good enough for me :good: