Issue with my HTC Touch P3450 in Lock screen

Search This thread

madycoot

Feb 2, 2012
kuwait
hi

hi bro

before i move to hspl, question is that how can i downgrade the spl, as other day i upgrade to spl USPL28_V2 something like that n i see that my wifi is giving problem, so does i have to remove that spl before i move to hspl, or if i upgrade to hspl my wifi will be ok. n which ver of hspl i should go for. thanks for your all help bro

:)

tito12

Feb 15, 2008
Tel Aviv
You can downgrade spl, just flash another one (remember only one nbh in ruu). Once you find the good one then flash the hspl with same version. Try uspl 3.07 too.

Also go to system/device information and check radio version, mine is 03.34.90, if yours is much lower you should try upgrading it too and solve Wi-Fi issue , radio upgrades like flashing, check here http://xdaforums.com/wiki/Elf_RadioUpgrades for radio download.

Last edited:
Reactions: madycoot

madycoot

Feb 2, 2012
kuwait
hi

hi bro

this is my info for device

ouch version : Elf
Device ID : ELF010000
CID : HTC__J15
IPL : 3.10.0002
SPL : 3.07.cmonex (Hard SPL)
ROM Version : 3.14.706.02
ExtROM Version : Cooked by dsixda
Operator Version: Onyx 6 Release 14
AKU Version : 5.3.12
Page Pool (MB) : 4
RAM Size (MB) : 64
ROM Size (MB) : 128
Model No. : ELF0300
Part Number : 99HDM058-00
SIM Unlock Code : 35219311

now i upgrade to hspl too, thx alot for all the help you have given me n ur time, buz of that i was able to reach till here and the one u said i upgrade to radio too, but the problem is still same with my wifi n data connection showing in disable only dnt know why. how can i check if i install te radio upgrade too. my wifi connect n same time get disconnect

tito12

Feb 15, 2008
Tel Aviv
We're getting closer :D, I can't understand if you flashed radio or not. Just for info radio is managing all communications on the device including bt and Wi-Fi so a newer one could solve the problem …

madycoot

Feb 2, 2012
kuwait
yes i install the radio update (Radio_Elfin_03.34.90) its this one, i dont know how it will show the detail of radio update, i maybe will try to re-install again, but yup now my wifi is working like b4 means either something setting problem or after that radio upgrade its been fixed i think, so no tell me which next i have to do. thx for bringing me this closers :). without ur help i was not where
so thx alot .

tito12

Feb 15, 2008
Tel Aviv
So your problems are fixed! Enjoy your Touch, nothing else I can tell you :)

If you want to see if your radio is updated just go to settings and device info, it doesn't show on Dsixda's device id.

I'm glad I could be of some help :D

madycoot

Feb 2, 2012
kuwait
thx

yeah thx alot for all the help you gave me:D,

well i have onyx 6.0, is there any other good rom i could try n if i need application where i can look for.

tito12

Feb 15, 2008
Tel Aviv
I gave you a rod, now you take a boat and start fishing :D, read the forums and flash any cooked rom, when you see an app, just search for it. If you make mistakes, hard reset or flash will correct them and you'll learn in the process. It's fun and easier than real life ;)

madycoot

Feb 2, 2012
kuwait
thx for all the help u have provided me :)

one more thing i wanted to ask is, my brother have samsung I780 windows mobile, does have any help for it on this forum, buz i search for the model no it dint show me any

thx once again for your time :)

tito12

Feb 15, 2008
Tel Aviv
You're welcome :)

As for the Samsung, you're right there's no forum here,I guess because at the time (2008) xda was dedicated almost exclusively to HTC devices …

madycoot

Feb 2, 2012
kuwait
hi bro

Hi bro

how ru

i need a small help again, everytime i use IE n try to open page like yahoo or others it always gives me message of
" low memory n pls try to close few programs "

but in real i only install the onyx n nothing else program i have installed uptill now
so what i can do about this pls do reply me as soon thx in advance

tito12

Feb 15, 2008
Tel Aviv
Hi mate :)
I think IE isn't updated and I never used it. To be on the safe side try install another browser like opera and see if the message is displayed again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you tried to flash rom before you unlocked the cid, then you are in trouble. Does your device boot normally? If yes use this tool http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=418892 to let us know more about it.
    I asked you to post info so we can tell you what to do next... And obviously you're Cid locked, trying to install rom can brick your device! Can you boot normally? if not your only option is to find your original stock rom .
    Ok, go to this thread and follow instructions for cid unlock and Rom flashing: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1402104&page=2 especially from post 12.
    I think you should read at least 10 pages so you feel comfortable with uspl procedure, last time I did it was 2 years ago... After you get 2.28 or 3.10 you can flash hspl and only then flash onyx.
    You are running too fast mate, you have to get higher SPL then upgrade to corresponding Hspl and only then install Onyx. Read the FAQ in Onyx thread!
    Ps: you can directly upgrade to 2.28 SPL