[Q] Best ROM for Evo3d GSM with Lowest RAM Consumption

Search This thread

strykerider

Feb 7, 2012
Tangerang
I've been using romeos 3d a weeks ago, it's good.. I see the RAM free its about 300 mb - 500 mb in my advance task killer .. :D

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA

Reactions: xchan21

xchan21

Mar 24, 2011
Cybertron
I've been using romeos 3d a weeks ago, it's good.. I see the RAM free its about 300 mb - 500 mb in my advance task killer .. :D

Thank you to your response but I feel it's still more RAM consuming 'cause almost 50% of the RAM was consumed by those start up programs and executed apps. Thanks again

Reactions: coco15

fdespotovski

Jan 5, 2011
Skopje
All sense 3.0 roms use more ram than aosp roms because sense needs more ram memory in order to run smoothly. I've been using ROMeOS for quite a long time and I like it very much. It says it's without sense, but in fact it has a themed version of sense, so it shouldn't make a big difference in ram usage. Another great rom is LeeDroid 5.4.

will8578

Apr 19, 2011
herne bay
Iv just bought a evo3d and was wondering the same, i fancy the leedroid rom, suppose its trial and error till you find the rom you like

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

Pawnty

Sep 30, 2010
I bought an EVO 3D and will have it by the end of the week and I've as much as decided to use LeeDroid when my phone arrives. Will have to see how it is.

xchan21

Mar 24, 2011
Cybertron
Iv just bought a evo3d and was wondering the same, i fancy the leedroid rom, suppose its trial and error till you find the rom you like

Actually I like your ROM so much, that Beats NG, but still due to its Beta Version the ROM was not stable that much and find some minor bugs and consumes more ram, overall that's 1 of the finest ROM i've used.

Reactions: will8578

xchan21

Mar 24, 2011
Cybertron
All sense 3.0 roms use more ram than aosp roms because sense needs more ram memory in order to run smoothly. I've been using ROMeOS for quite a long time and I like it very much. It says it's without sense, but in fact it has a themed version of sense, so it shouldn't make a big difference in ram usage. Another great rom is LeeDroid 5.4.

Thanks to your response and It will help a lot on me. I feel that ROMeOS was a stable ROM and it has no problem on the apps, but which Kernel will fits it more better, Anryl or Unity?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks, can you please suggest me one of the best ROM here with lowest RAM Consumption and with Stable System?:)

Thank you to your response but I feel it's still more RAM consuming 'cause almost 50% of the RAM was consumed by those start up programs and executed apps. Thanks again