Notification light on this device?

Search This thread

h8Aramex

Oct 24, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
Anyone can show me how notifications look like on this particular device?
I tried searching for youtube videos but nothing came up.

(I'm looking for a phone that comes with a clearly visible notification light. So far the Xperia Z phones are winning with their fast blink notification light. Yes, I tried light manager, lightflow, and every app chewed up my battery straight.)

Thanks!

(I'm looking for a phone that comes with a clearly visible notification light. So far the Xperia Z phones are winning with their fast blink notification light. Yes, I tried light manager, lightflow, and every app chewed up my battery straight.)

Thanks!

This device indicates a notification with a light which is situated at the top left above the screen. It blinks slowly but is very clear and easy to see. In addition to this, the rear power button also lights up in sync with the front light. I really like this feature :)

Reactions: kelvintisw

kelvintisw

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
Yeah!

No phone beats it in term of notification LED. :good:

You will not miss the notification both from the front LED and power button LED at the back! They are bigger and brighter than any other phones! :silly:

That's one of the reasons why I love the G Pro! It's just so innovative and so different from other phones :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!

This device indicates a notification with a light which is situated at the top left above the screen. It blinks slowly but is very clear and easy to see. In addition to this, the rear power button also lights up in sync with the front light. I really like this feature :)