[Q] Wanna repair my CWM Recovery...... Need Help!

Search This thread

Vivekkrs

Jun 16, 2014
I've rooted my phone completely (using Mater Key Root app) :) and was trying to install a custom ROM (an update) for my phone MICROMAX A56 NINJA 2 but it always failed in the recovery mode........ saying

"Android system recovery <3e>
"E: signature verification failed
Installation aborted
"

So I learnt that I'd got to use ROM Manager to bypass this signature verification and after installing, it asked to select model and flash CWM recovery. My phone was not listed in it I tried both 2.0x and 3.0x (for unsupported models)....... it didn't help me. Then I chose MICROMAX A70 model and flash CWM recovery. (without rebooting as ROM manager does but it doesn't when you use to flash from SD card.....ver 4.0 something)

And there all the things went wrong. I am able to open my phone properly (working very fine) but when opened in recovery mode it's stuck at the logo and nothing happens........ I need to take out my battery and restart the phone in normal booting mode and the phone works but not the CWM recovery. :(

So what I need is to repair this CWM recovery and please don't tell me the ways in which booting in recovery mode is required because that will not work as it is not booting the recovery mode only. I want a way like that of ROM Manager...... an app to flash CWM recovery without reboot. Will this help me?? And please also tell the way to bypass the signature verification by understanding the problem!

Hope that I've clarified my problem properly! :)