What games are working on the note!!

Search This thread

crashmw

Jan 30, 2012
I CANNOT get Need for Speed, either Hot Pursuit or Shift to work...
Same goes for Asphalt6HD, Let's Golf3HD
There are some others, but I cannot recall..

Sorta surprised as aside from NFS Shift (which i could not find), all the above work on my GTab 10.1. Same resolution. I assume it has to do with the OS (Gingerbread vs Honeycomb on the Tab)

Eric-1987

Jul 6, 2009
Weird. I get a black screen with a white bar in the middle like it's downloading the extra files. But I can't see any text so I'm not sure what it's doing. And after letting it sit for about 10 minutes without the bar moving, I just uninstalled it thinking it wasn't optimized for our device yet

I dunno what was up with yours but I was playing for 20-30 minutes the other day. Our screens makes gaming SO much more enjoyable.

thinguy

Nov 23, 2011
Cordy is a fun little game that I think shows up the graphics/screen. Has a "Wow" better than a PSP/DS

GTA III seems to run well.
Fruit Ninja is a blast with the pen.

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
Can anyone point me in the right direction for changing the build.prop file to make games such as Real racing 2 and Modern Combat 3 work on our GNotes?

Edit - I've made some changes and now I can see and download the games but they still aren't compatible.

Last edited:

jev3gs

Nov 15, 2008
Cary, IL
I CANNOT get Need for Speed, either Hot Pursuit or Shift to work...
Same goes for Asphalt6HD, Let's Golf3HD
There are some others, but I cannot recall..

Sorta surprised as aside from NFS Shift (which i could not find), all the above work on my GTab 10.1. Same resolution. I assume it has to do with the OS (Gingerbread vs Honeycomb on the Tab)

I purchased Asphalt 6 on my Captivate, but now that I got the Note I can't even find the game. It is not on the market for me at all. How did you even find it???

ARTAQaf

Feb 7, 2012
Western NY State
I purchased Asphalt 6 on my Captivate, but now that I got the Note I can't even find the game. It is not on the market for me at all. How did you even find it???

if you don't see it in the market, it could mean that it isn't compatible with your Gnote. i think the App Market won't even show you apps that are incompatible with your phone.

and for you guys talking about Dead Space, there are 2 versions of this game on the App Market...1 is compatible w/ the Gnote and 1 isn't.

hope that helps --- art. :D

Reactions: jev3gs

Pandemoniumone

Apr 5, 2008
Sacramento
Weird. I get a black screen with a white bar in the middle like it's downloading the extra files. But I can't see any text so I'm not sure what it's doing. And after letting it sit for about 10 minutes without the bar moving, I just uninstalled it thinking it wasn't optimized for our device yet

That's what I'm seeing as well. The same exact screen comes up when I try and launch Bejeweled 2.

For you guys talking about Dead Space, there are 2 versions of this game on the App Market...1 is compatible w/ the Gnote and 1 isn't.

Only see one version in the Market, I can install it but what happens I've mentioned already above.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Minecraft works.

if you don't see it in the market, it could mean that it isn't compatible with your Gnote. i think the App Market won't even show you apps that are incompatible with your phone.

and for you guys talking about Dead Space, there are 2 versions of this game on the App Market...1 is compatible w/ the Gnote and 1 isn't.