[Q] My phone can not reboot or restart

Search This thread

FPThatea

Dec 19, 2013
Roing
Tonight, I've tried to root my phone by using 'motochopper 1.3 xt907'. After while, it could not Reboot and just death the device. I am really disappointed and don't know what shall I do for this problem?. Please can you help me?, how can I get back my lovely phone (C2104). I have a flastool with 4.2.2 update in .ftf file. Since, my phone got death, is there anyway to flash it or whatever it may be to get it start..Please help me..

Last edited:

FPThatea

Dec 19, 2013
Roing
Thank you XDA...

Tonight, I've tried to root my phone by using 'motochopper 1.3 xt907'. After while, it could not Reboot and just death the device. I am really disappointed and don't know what shall I do for this problem?. Please can you help me?, how can I get back my lovely phone (C2104). I have a flastool with 4.2.2 update in .ftf file. Since, my phone got death, is there anyway to flash it or whatever it may be to get it start..Please help me..

Now I've found out my problem and solved it. I got my phone back, thanks a lot to our dedicated and helpful Senior members for your hard works and patience to the newer member like me..