HELP!!!!

Search This thread

corybucher

Dec 29, 2009
LG Velvet
Motorola Edge Plus (2022)
Not sure exactly what I did but I had installed a stock rom and while using the rom I got a software update. I tried to install the update and it said phone will reboot so I rebooted it. It took me to my recovery (Philz Touch recovery) then I attempted to reboot my phone but now it just keeps going back to recovery and wont go any further. I've tried to install another rom but it still goes right back to recovery after I reboot. Please someone help me out here. I'm pretty I'm not bricked but cant figure out what to do to get to my phone. I'm thinking I need to restore my phone back to factory and start again.

T

TechGirl90

Not sure exactly what I did but I had installed a stock rom and while using the rom I got a software update. I tried to install the update and it said phone will reboot so I rebooted it. It took me to my recovery (Philz Touch recovery) then I attempted to reboot my phone but now it just keeps going back to recovery and wont go any further. I've tried to install another rom but it still goes right back to recovery after I reboot. Please someone help me out here. I'm pretty I'm not bricked but cant figure out what to do to get to my phone. I'm thinking I need to restore my phone back to factory and start again.
Hello, if you made a backup of your previous Rom, you don't have to do a factory reset, if you didn't make a backup in recovery mode, you can factory reset.[emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

corrsea

Apr 29, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Xiaomi 13 Ultra
Just saw your other thread. If you are not confident using adb just get yourself an otg cable, put twrp on a memory stick, mount the otg in philz and flash twrp from the memory stick. You can then use the terminal in twrp.
PS. A micro usb drive would work just as well.
Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Last edited: