[Q] AOSP 4.4.2 v1.8 installation aborted?

Search This thread

zainal2adidin

Mar 15, 2013
Hi, all. I have p780 4GB s123. Currently using chinese stock ROM. Rooted though.

I've been trying to install many ROMs using CWM but none work. Currently, I'm trying to install AOSP 4.4.2 v1.8 but untill installation started to the progress, it stop and says installation aborted. What should I do?

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
Hi, all. I have p780 4GB s123. Currently using chinese stock ROM. Rooted though.

I've been trying to install many ROMs using CWM but none work. Currently, I'm trying to install AOSP 4.4.2 v1.8 but untill installation started to the progress, it stop and says installation aborted. What should I do?

Look for TWRP custom recovery and try with it.

Reactions: zainal2adidin

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
done TWRP. Now stuck at unable to mount /emmc

Here is what i want you to try:
Remove your SD Card(if you have)
Reboot to custom recovery TWRP
In TWRP select Mount
Plug your phone to computer (Windows 7 or 8)
Click Mount with TWRP
Format your mounted drive as FAT32 via Windows standard format tool
Reboot Phone

This should work.
Good Luck.

Reactions: zainal2adidin

zainal2adidin

Mar 15, 2013
I only can choose cache or data or system, which one should I choose? and there is no option mount with twrp in any option, there is only mount usb storage. and none of these options appear in computer

Last edited:

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
I only can choose cache or data or system, which one should I choose? and there is no option mount with twrp in any option, there is only mount usb storage. and none of these options appear in computer

Mount first data. then press mount usb storage. It should appear as a drive in your windows.
If this dont work i sugest to download your rom from here:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6jBYS-HIMjOQWlkWVlRM19kekk&usp=sharing
and reflash.
Good Luck.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts