[Q] What phone did you switch from?

Search This thread

encho

Jul 10, 2010
From Samsung Galaxy S.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium

ZeppeMan

Dec 14, 2009
I'm still waiting for my One S which is going to be released here 27th april. I'm coming from a Nexus S :)

FRuiTBoOT

Jul 24, 2010
seattle
Coming from SGH-t989 SGS2 giving to my wife will Have HTC One S next week. Tired of Samsung lack of updates..T-Mobile US makes it worse. Think HTC is more dev friendly.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

aureleuz

Mar 4, 2011
A Galaxy S. Dropped it and caused the AMOLED screen to go bust... Shame tho on such a great phone.

Didn't quite need the upgrade but oh well my contract offered me the One S for 50€ . So I went for it :)

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA

Summacity

Nov 2, 2011
Hamina
I am switching from HTC Legend

HTC Legend was a good phone, but it became so old that I gave it away for my sister and she is very happy with it :). Now I have to battle with Nokia 700 until I get my hands on the One S :D Even that Nokia 700 is a good phone, it does not fit into my needs and that's the reason for the change. :cool:

Android_Mark

Apr 21, 2012
Coates, Nr Peterborough
Currently have HTC Desire with CM 7.2 RC1. Still a good phone, only downside is lack of memory. Contract expires in 5 weeks. Could upgrade now, but am going to wait a couple of weeks until MAO problems are sorted with current stock.

josepmanel

Nov 9, 2010
Bristol
HTC Mozart. I wasn't so sure about switching to an Android device but I was getting tired of WP7 and the HTC One S won my heart the moment I saw it. I'm loving it!

Enviado desde mi HTC One S usando Tapatalk 2

nyolsson

Oct 27, 2009
Coming from an HTC Amaze as my daily driver. I threw on ICS on my G2x to get a taste of what 4.0+ had to offer.

Sent from my HTC Ville using XDA

esk02k

Mar 26, 2010
London
Switched from a galaxy s2. It's amoled began to show It's age, it was time for a new panel. Also got impatient waiting for a good build of ICS.

aras1

Apr 20, 2010
hd2 > sensation xe > galaxy nexus

and tomorrow i will change my galaxy nexus against the one s

but i am not sure if i will do it

FRuiTBoOT

Jul 24, 2010
seattle
hd2 > sensation xe > galaxy nexus

and tomorrow i will change my galaxy nexus against the one s

but i am not sure if i will do it

Tough choice. I am coming from SGS2. Good phone but lack of support and updates is hard to manage through again. Vibrant was a good phone but support/updates was zero. Community was great. Tmobile SGS2 was good phone but tired of Touch Wiz and the phone just didn't feel like I had a $600 device in my pocket..the screen has bad line and blob problems but I ignore it. The last thing that made me take the leap to the One S was the TMoSGS2 community. Good devs but users were...well...I'll be nice and just say I am glad to be in a new community.

Good luck, OneS is a beautiful device.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming from a ZTE Blade disguised as an Orange San Francisco. Big upgrade for me, long overdue.

Sent from my HTC One S using XDA