[Q] No boot after bad manipulation

Search This thread

Friwli

Jan 16, 2014
Hi guys.

I was trying to upgrade a clone of an A110 and put rayne rom in it, so i wiped the system partition and tried to install the rom. Apparently the rom was corrupt and CWM didnt install it. So I rebooted the phone and it froze in the logo screen. it wont start since then, always freezing in the logo screen. I tried putting back a stock rom with sp tool, but the soft dont recognize the phone and keep on searching.

what should I do?

Last edited:

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
Install proper drivers for ur phone...;)then try ur luck with sp flash toolS. B/w haven't u backed up the things before trying?

Friwli

Jan 16, 2014
Install proper drivers for ur phone...;)then try ur luck with sp flash toolS. B/w haven't u backed up the things before trying?

nope, didnt backed it up :/
I tried several rom, always lands in an irresolvable bootloop, or a direct boot to recovery. sp flash didnt work, it dont recognize the phone ( right drivers are installed), kinda blocked right now

jatin@1

Jul 13, 2013
nope, didnt backed it up :/
I tried several rom, always lands in an irresolvable bootloop, or a direct boot to recovery. sp flash didnt work, it dont recognize the phone ( right drivers are installed), kinda blocked right now

Sorry....don't know what to do next.
Though m sure that sc people must be having some solution.
Best of luck

Top Liked Posts