Get the S5 over the S4 or wait for S5 Prime / Galaxy F?

Search This thread

leijonasisu

Oct 2, 2011
What are your opinions?

Prime / Galaxy F:
805 Processor, Adreno 420 GPU supposedly
3GB RAM
Metal body
Same camera and screen

Or just get the S5 now?
Does anyone have any ideas on how much longer we have to wait for the S5 Prime / Galaxy F?
September might be too far away for me...

Just get S5 with 4G now ! At isnt that bad and its performance is awesome(805 a bit faster). You`d wait for for Galaxy F for 2 months... changed my note ii to s5 and i`m amazed. The body of S5 good(idk why people says bad things about it) + i`m not sure that Galaxy F will be waterproof

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

+ you can root stock firmware without tripping knox

leijonasisu

Oct 2, 2011
But then there's the option to get a case like this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I3UWHX2/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2SFKRF5TPZMT5

It's basically metal, so really is there kind of any point waiting for a phone with just a metal frame when in most circumstances there are metal cases and no one is really dumb enough to carry around a phone without a case these days? I kind of don't care about the build quality of the S5 if I get a nice case, and I doubt I will find any reason to complain about the phone within a year. (Hopefully)

Just now not sure how much of a difference the extra 1GB of RAM and CPU and GPU upgrade will be on the next Galaxy series phone and if that is worth waiting 2 months.

Last edited: