My droid bionic is stuck in Ap fastboot flash mode (s) 0A.61

Search This thread

kingxwarlock

Dec 12, 2010
I need help with this, all the links I found have dead links. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

rainbowguide

Jul 28, 2012
Seem issue "AP Fastboot Flashmode (S) Flash Failure

PM me and I will help.

Hi,

I am in dire need since my phone is always stuck at this screen and can't use the phone for couple days now...I even tried to use the "OneClickFastbootRestore" script that I found but after rebooting the phone and came back stuck in the same position...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Atheistnofaith

May 6, 2010
Hi,

I am in dire need since my phone is always stuck at this screen and can't use the phone for couple days now...I even tried to use the "OneClickFastbootRestore" script that I found but after rebooting the phone and came back stuck in the same position...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have you attempted to flash the device back to .902 using RSD Lite? You will need to enter the bootloader(hold the PWR + Vol up + Vol Down), then select AP Fastboot -> Open RSD Lite(make sure you have the drivers installed) -> Plug in your phone -> verify RSD Lite sees your device -> Now select the file -> Then select Decompress and Flash. Note: if you flashed to .235 Leak you are pretty much f'd, also when flashing I would recommend against using any front panel USB ports.....

http://goo.gl/GlYIe (Is the stock .902 fxz file)

Last edited:

KevinChi

Apr 14, 2012
Marina Del Rey
you need android sdk installed

I need help with this, all the links I found have dead links. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

you need android sdk installed download the rom you have installed and extract it to the android directory (c:\users/appdata/local/android/platformtools. once you have the grfs.img file inside the android folder, hold shift and right click inside the android folder and choose open command prompt here, at the command prompt type fastboot flash webtop grfs.img this will reinstall webtop
and enable you to access your phone again.

fordfreak05

May 29, 2013
flash falure

i have a droid bionic i have been trying to flash to pageplus for a week i tried to use this method

howardforums.com/showthread.php/1794242-Droid-Bionic-ICS-OTA-Activation-TXT-MMS-3G-ROOT-on-PagePlus

downloaded everything and tried to flash phone instantly went off then on then off again now it is stuck in flash failure in rsd lite it had a fully charged extended battery does that matter?? now i am stuck and this is my first time flashing a phone im sorry ... dam newbie

i have purchased cdmaflash software but need to put the phone in airplane mode with no simcard and i can not even get past activation when i reboot normally as it just comes up to flash failure. thank you if you can help.. been over a week with no phone..

i did wipe data /factory reset and wiped cache and still flash failure

everyone starts somewhere i am a auto tech do it all myself first powerstroke trans was difficult also

thanks jason

D1ck3y0da

Oct 28, 2012
im also trying to flash my bionic to page plus using the same tutorial listed above and keep getting the same error as above.. if tried everything in this thread bus still can not get the phone to boot. if someone could just point me in the right direction that would be great. ive searched goolge high and low. i am currently using my D3 but the digitizer is cracked and that makes it hard to use my phone.:( any help would be greatly appropriated! :fingers-crossed: Thanks

supermuny

Jul 26, 2013
IF you cant get your phone out of bootloop, send me a email and i will give you the proper stock file you need

tkoalas

Nov 5, 2014
Help!

IF you cant get your phone out of bootloop, send me a email and i will give you the proper stock file you need
My phone is stuck in only showing the Fastboot page. Basically, I am trying to turn my device into Verizon. I had it compelety updated (so probably JB) but was running CM 11. I wiped the cache and /system and it would go past the splash to a grey screen. I tried RSDing it and now I am stuck in the Fastboot.