Search This thread

gggg

Jun 18, 2012
sm-t705, PC r/W-access

cf-autoroot always trips knox=1

Last edited:

muttley99

Sep 30, 2013
I'm just curious as to what everybody has done now that they've rooted their tablets?
Installed root apps, uninstalled or frozen other apps?

the question is not so stupid,this time....

hi im' giuseppe from italy i following you about years ,great job !really compliments to xda for the expert people who follow this site

i ve installed roms on all my phones and tablet starting with a xperia mini with android 2
,i did jailbreak on all my ipads ..but now..
this expensive tablet (paid 360 euros included original book cover)
is born now,it will receive a lot of new firmwares OTA ,included a 4.4.4 android version and maybe more...
considering also that with the root i can't play well the sky go app..
considering that almost everything is possible to do because if you want to enjoy and entertain with this he phablet you could "play" installing latest original firmware,for example.
i installed with odin the latest ANG2 tgy _(hong knog version of the firmware) ,it's completely multilanguage
,i upgraded not only the pda but also the csc and cp ,all upgraded to the ang2!
this for entarteinment but i solved a trouble
the phone apk was not working well,when i bought the tablet it start automatically any update who you dont see because its in background ,when it rebbot the problem is present
i bought the first with this problem,then i replaced the tablet for another problem,(the home button) and the second also presented the problem of the phone apk
now i dont have it anymore with the new firmware and also i ve my warranty untouched ;)

...but....the roms world is attractive,i know...
slow down to the hope in samsung if will continue to produce new firmwares..if i will see roms better then samsung support...well sure ill change and install the best rom for this...i'm sure i will do this way ;)

mkopl55

Nov 10, 2013
I just got TAB S 10.5. I can not boot in recovery and download mode. Vol +/- + Power not working. Any idea how can boot in there?

Top Liked Posts