[ROM] TeamFreedom LeWaOS RC2a [ROM]

Search This thread

MikeD215

Feb 23, 2008
Philly,Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
My data works great its weird when it first boot it didn't have it then radio asked for superuser perm..I actually thought I wasn't gonna have data till I did. Lol.. and I used the cm7 wifi fix zip..that works also. Awesome I have a stable but rom besides lewa player and fm radio not working oh well that is minor.. great work whoareyou.

MC MILK

Jan 3, 2012
My data works great its weird when it first boot it didn't have it then radio asked for superuser perm..I actually thought I wasn't gonna have data till I did. Lol.. and I used the cm7 wifi fix zip..that works also. Awesome I have a stable but rom besides lewa player and fm radio not working oh well that is minor.. great work whoareyou.

yes my data works fine too... i don't know why in the first time doesn't work.

Can you give me the link for the wifi fix? Thaks

MC MILK

Jan 3, 2012
cool, so, only bug is LeWaMusic?

let me tell you something.

had done this the rom that would use every day, but I started to give problems when installing some applications and lockouts did not know why, try installing the dabe poweamp and error, install multiple applications and used to make that mistake "Closing forced "

someone else has tried it?

Whoareyou

let me tell you something.

had done this the rom that would use every day, but I started to give problems when installing some applications and lockouts did not know why, try installing the dabe poweamp and error, install multiple applications and used to make that mistake "Closing forced "

someone else has tried it?

your speaking gibberish, are you using a translator? its not a very good one anyway, but i figured out hy LeWaMusic keeps force-closing, its the Beats Audio mod, it causes all music players to force close, im gonna upload a new one soon

MC MILK

Jan 3, 2012
your speaking gibberish, are you using a translator? its not a very good one anyway, but i figured out hy LeWaMusic keeps force-closing, its the Beats Audio mod, it causes all music players to force close, im gonna upload a new one soon

sorry for my bad english.

i said that more app's has the same problem force close.

i'll be waiting

shahabk818

Dec 17, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
the link does not work

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

sorry for my bad english.

i said that more app's has the same problem force close.

i'll be waiting

try wipe out your internal memory and flashing the rom again, that might help i think, cause I don't have problem with my apps force to close

bearshare

Jun 18, 2006
Flashed the RC1a version. Still no wifi, don't know if it's fixed or not or I do something wrong. Everything else is flashy. Camera works, music works.
And another problem that I recently faced. My device is no longer visible to my computer in USB mode after flashing any CM7 or CM7 related ROMs (Lewa is no exception).
So I restored the Espresso Sense... waiting for explanation from you...

shahabk818

Dec 17, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Ok wifi works, keyboard light doesn't work, still force closes, I tried to use contact back up to restore my contacts and force closed same error in most apps
also battery life is very short I played with the phone for two minutes came from 68 to 59

shahabk818

Dec 17, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Basically all of them

I installed a few apps such as Camera360 Contact Back Up ...
After a little playing around with the apps I got force closed

Last edited:

saranhai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Nowhere
Nice to see you continuing LeWa ROM :)

It's a great ROM and it has great potential, but i have no time for weeklies anymore :(

Keep it up! :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, so, i guess the last two ROMs i have released WERENT my last for the Espresso after all!

So without further ado, i present to you: TeamFreedom LeWaOS

fxqjwk.jpg

jqjaqq.png

Code:
    Changelog:
    RC2a: Added some libs and replaced /system/etc; more build.prop mods
    RC1b (RC2): Updated build.prop. Also updated libs, and other files with latest compilation from TeamDouche!
    RC1a: Removed Beats Audio mod, causes Music FC's
    B2: some build.prop modifications
    **changed from RC to Beta tag**
    RC1: Based off of: LeWa_ROM_Marvel_12.05.11-abc.zip and latest CM7.2

Code:
    The Goods:
    LeWaUI!
    Most things SHOULD work.
    English as primiary language

Code:
    The Bugs:
    RC2a: Untested

RC1b (RC2): Still having FC's

RC1a: Keyboard Lights? Somthing are FCing not sure whats wrong....

B2: Keyboard Lights
         LeWaMusic Player FC's

RC1: Mobile Network
           Wifi

DOWNLOAD LeWaOS RC2a (5/22/12)

Support our ROM by downloading it from ROMManager! (and donate if you would :D)
    afc9w9.png

NOTE TO ALL MODS: IM NOT REQUESTING MONEY FOR MY WORK, I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK WITHOUT MONEY, BUT I HAVE THE DONATION BUTTON IN THE CASE ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME TAKE OUT MY GIRLFRIEND OR SAVE UP FOR A NEW DEVICE!
    If you want my honest opinion, yes, because i love HTC and i PERSONALLY would never switch to a Samsung, but, its your money, spend it how you chose, but i strongly reccomend the One X/S
    somo screenshots

the wifi works fine :D

but the mobile network has the same problem.... it doesn't connect!

other thing no lights come on "physical keyboard"

let me a few minutes for upload the logcat.txt
    ive been out all day, updating link right now
    yeah, it is, ill look into it