[Q] Samsung S5 SM-G900G Battery Life

Search This thread

hajrullah

Apr 8, 2012
Hello Forum users i have Samsung S5 SM-G900G octa core 1.30

Problem is when i charge it with DC 5.0V -2.0A
it charge's fast and battery life is approximately 12 h and even without working anything and WIFI & 3G off it drops so fast..

But when i charge it with DC 5.0V -1.0A (my s4 adapter) i have battery life 50% longer..

so can anyone tell me what is your battery life in your s5 octa core or snapdragon?
if you have this problem i recommend to use s4 adapter it charge's slow but you will have large battery life.

dashrink

Apr 23, 2009
Sure it's not a placebo effect you're experiencing? How many cycles did you make?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium HD app

St.Blitz

Apr 25, 2012
this is my second time

I'm facing similar issues.although I didn't try charging it using 1 amp charger.
I'll suggest u to wait for at least 5-6 discharge cycles.

And let me assure u , the battery life of snapdragon version will be better than the octacore on any day. We cannot help it but accept and make our peace.

Reactions: dynospectrum

drakester09

Jan 10, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzzBBhLqxVI

there are other videos as well since this topic is becoming so popular!!

cheers. :)

Interesting enough, unfortunate that the reviewer did not show any battery stats to compare.
The S4 Exynos as a reference from what I read was unfinished and didn't really use the full potential of the underlying architecture.

I would guess that A15 cores at full speed would consume more power than Krait's but would provide better performance.

Also it's interesting that he's using the Snapdragon display model which does not have calls or messages functionality enabled (G900X).

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts