[Q] Sound Mod???

Search This thread

SLver

Sep 28, 2008
Hi all

I really hate to do this kind of Thread, but I want to ask for a functional sound mod, I am using Mahdi ROM, which includes the DSP, but it does not work, so If someone could recommend me one similar to the DSP. I would be grateful
i have tried this one but it does not even installs (the driver...) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191223

Thanks in advance! :p

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
WOW it worked like a charm, thanks a lot!!!!
I guess it is a previous version of the one I linked?

anyways thanks a lot

BTW it has a lot of options lol :laugh::good::good::good:

ive heard other complaints about the one in that thread, and havent actually looked at it myself. v4a has a release in the play store from about a year ago, but hasnt been updated there. but it does have a check update option in its settings, that links you the most recent apk(which is what i gave you, was released less than a month ago). this is the one ive always used :)

oh, yea, lots of options!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    try this version of viper4android http://vipersaudio.com/swupdate/viper4android/ViPER4Android_FX_A4.x.apk
    it really is the best mid for sound. install the apk, open the app, pick the driver, reboot.
    WOW it worked like a charm, thanks a lot!!!!
    I guess it is a previous version of the one I linked?

anyways thanks a lot

BTW it has a lot of options lol :laugh::good::good::good:

ive heard other complaints about the one in that thread, and havent actually looked at it myself. v4a has a release in the play store from about a year ago, but hasnt been updated there. but it does have a check update option in its settings, that links you the most recent apk(which is what i gave you, was released less than a month ago). this is the one ive always used :)

oh, yea, lots of options!