[rom] [4.4.3] [hover] aospa 4.4 rc

Search This thread

ramon20

Untitled-1.jpg

This is the Paranoid Android 4.4, Android 4.4.3. I don't know who is developing it. I'm just sharing the link of download. For how stay looking for settings of Status bar and etc, this settings stay scattered by ROM, the settings for the battery in the Status Bar stay in the Settings > Battery, and there, on the top of the menu!

Downloads:

Know bugs:

Instructions for instalation:
1 - Download the last version
2 - Go to Recovery
3 - Make wipe factory reset
4 - Install the AOSPA 4.4
5 - Install the GApps
6 - Reboot system

Links:

Banner:
lNcto1H.png

Videos:
1:
2:
3:
4:

Last edited:

mangordi89

Sep 21, 2010
1080p Video

So I'm running the latest one and it doesnt have 1080p recording. I was wondering if anyone has found a fix. I tried the fix on the CM11 thread but it just causes a FC. Thanks.

dems86

Nov 3, 2012
Sacramento
Anyone running beta 6? Location services working (running cm nightlies and hasn't been working). Think i might make a Nandroid and try beta 6 out but just wanted to know if anyone else is currently running this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Shyciii

Oct 12, 2011
OnePlus 7T Pro
This is AOSPA and not AOSP! ;) This is Paranoid, and should be the way of Paranoid make her Custom ROM!

That's right, but AOSPA is a custom rom. The AOSPA less feature than other rom? Can't add, remove quicksettings tile, battery icon (percentage %), custom navigation bar etc etc. So, the AOSPA is unusable than other custom rom, or stock rom with gravitybox. AOSP rom is custom rom, but cannot customizable. This is a joke...

ramon20

That's right, but AOSPA is a custom rom. The AOSPA less feature than other rom? Can't add, remove quicksettings tile, battery icon (percentage %), custom navigation bar etc etc. So, the AOSPA is unusable than other custom rom, or stock rom with gravitybox. AOSP rom is custom rom, but cannot customizable. This is a joke...

AOSP is the original ROM of Android, AOSPA should be the AOSP with some features of Paranoid!

ramon20

hey buddy, look for the description of main post of the theard!

pgarza

May 27, 2007
OKC
Has beta 6 been ported to the Moto x? If so where can I find a download link

Sent from my Moto X using XDA Free mobile app

pgarza

May 27, 2007
OKC
Read the main post of this theard! ;)
thanks !!

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

another question... i have it installed and im coming from carbon rom, is there a statusbar tweak setting menu? like to change the clock style settings? or add the day of the week in status bar?

ramon20

thanks !!

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

another question... i have it installed and im coming from carbon rom, is there a statusbar tweak setting menu? like to change the clock style settings? or add the day of the week in status bar?

I have talked with other user in this topic about this, read the first text in the main post of this theard :)

Shyciii

Oct 12, 2011
OnePlus 7T Pro
hey buddy, look for the description of main post of the theard!

So, I can't believe no changes quicksettings tile (add, remove), and I searched about this.
The resolution in AOSPA:

Device Type : ALL
Default : OFF
Description : Allows the user to add, remove, and re-order quick setting tiles (on the fly).
Once edit mode is activated
- Tap an active tile to remove it
- Tap an inactive tile to add it
- Drag and drop tiles to re-order the layout
Once you've completed your changes, click the button again or simply close the quick settings panel.

kerryh420

Account currently disabled
Dec 19, 2013
Usa
cutt.ly
android version

I see in the OP it states PA 4.3 and android 4.4.2. yet the rom title say 4.3. Is this compatible with 4.4.2 because as far as I know 4.3 never came to motox. 4.2.2 is where motox started jumping straight into kitkat 4.4.

I ask because I loaded a pacman rom 4.3 that claimed to work on 4.4.2 and it had quit a few bugs, two of them serious. no (no working phone was one of them).

So, Can anyone say if this is stable or not for 4.4.2?

Thanks!

ramon20

I see in the OP it states PA 4.3 and android 4.4.2. yet the rom title say 4.3. Is this compatible with 4.4.2 because as far as I know 4.3 never came to motox. 4.2.2 is where motox started jumping straight into kitkat 4.4.

I ask because I loaded a pacman rom 4.3 that claimed to work on 4.4.2 and it had quit a few bugs, two of them serious. no (no working phone was one of them).

So, Can anyone say if this is stable or not for 4.4.2?

Thanks!

buddy, this rom is android 4.4.2 with the Paranoid 4.3, they are working fine, it's not "stable", it's beta! So, they have some bugs, but nothing more!

isaakmg

Aug 14, 2007
Great work ! I have a problem. I can't flash the rom with twrp. Before of flash wipe data And after can't flash. System is mount.

I have moto x europe version XT1052.

Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi XT1052 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts