Charging very slow!

Search This thread

SnowTauren

Jul 13, 2013
I just bought the LG G3 ATT version and I absolutely love the phone! However the charging time on this device is horrendous compared to my Note II which has a bigger battery. Please help!

mrfeuss

Dec 22, 2012
Nowheresville, NJ
I just bought the LG G3 ATT version and I absolutely love the phone! However the charging time on this device is horrendous compared to my Note II which has a bigger battery. Please help!

Are you using the stock charger and cable? If not, what is the Amperage of the charger you're using? Are you charging from the wall or your computer?

lossah

Jul 23, 2014
Anywhere from 3-5 hours. Also if i'm using the device while charging it almost feels like its staying on the same level, something that I haven't experienced with other android devices.
I feel the same about using the phone and charging when playing games. No idea how long it takes to charge it tho, doing it while i sleep anyway. :p

sweets55

May 25, 2009
I'm going to go wireless charging but sometimes I'll turn my phone off and give it quick charge since it charges faster. I know some people don't like to do that though.

the first thing I would check is that the usb cable is plugged all the way into the mains charger. When I first got mine it kept saying usb charging is slow, please plug into a mains charger, which I thought was weird as it was plugged into the mains, but on closer inspection the cable wasn't all the way into the plug, so it was thinking it was using a pc connection. plugged it all the way in and it was charging like a demon then.

GTMoraes

Dec 3, 2010
Recife
Same freaking problem. It discharges 100-0 in 6 or 7 hours, with 1:30 screen on time, and recharges 0-75 in three hours. Have you managed to fix it?

jadugur

Dec 28, 2012
Lahore
Are you using the stock charger and cable? If not, what is the Amperage of the charger you're using? Are you charging from the wall or your computer?
hy dude m using my stock charger but charging getting slow take 6 7+ hrs to charge full if m not using during charge .. but same this charger charging fine for other phone like s4 also note 3.