[Q] Please help a slow kid

Search This thread

Lucanesti

Jan 15, 2014
Ok. First of all yes I have tried searching and reading. I never had any problem with my DROID X2 which is all the experience I have. However with all the different base build recover safe strap I'm getting highly confused

I have the Verizon S4. I got it when it was still new. I was able to get Clockwork Recovery installed. I've been using Hyperdrive. Went trying to go from 10.2 to 12 it worked but I have sever issuses. Google account looses all my info. Google search crashes every 10 seconds. S voice wake up cannot be enabled. Samsung Account asks to endlessly update.

I figure I need to update my phone build? I keep reading you lose your recovery? Please help.

Thank you so much for your time as I'm sure it's valuable and I appreciate any you spend helping me.

gnubian

Mar 15, 2012
Asheville
Ok. First of all yes I have tried searching and reading. I never had any problem with my DROID X2 which is all the experience I have. However with all the different base build recover safe strap I'm getting highly confused

I have the Verizon S4. I got it when it was still new. I was able to get Clockwork Recovery installed. I've been using Hyperdrive. Went trying to go from 10.2 to 12 it worked but I have sever issuses. Google account looses all my info. Google search crashes every 10 seconds. S voice wake up cannot be enabled. Samsung Account asks to endlessly update.

I figure I need to update my phone build? I keep reading you lose your recovery? Please help.

Thank you so much for your time as I'm sure it's valuable and I appreciate any you spend helping me.

Do NOT update your phone build or you will surely regret it. Have you tried wiping and reinstalling hyperdrive? Or re downloading then reinstalling? Or tried a different rom?

Reactions: Lucanesti

Lucanesti

Jan 15, 2014
So my old phone build that had 4.2 on it can run the newer 4.3 build for hyperdrive?

I verify checksums. Always wipe cache data dalvik

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do NOT update your phone build or you will surely regret it. Have you tried wiping and reinstalling hyperdrive? Or re downloading then reinstalling? Or tried a different rom?
    So my old phone build that had 4.2 on it can run the newer 4.3 build for hyperdrive?

I verify checksums. Always wipe cache data dalvik

Yes. You should be able to run any rom for the s4 if you are on the mdk build with a custom recovery.