[Q] No mobile data

Search This thread

arsbay

Apr 22, 2014
Hey guys,

Im new to here, and new to LG G2, but already did a lot of readings inside this forum and on google about rooting and so on, aswell as about my problem. Now here is my problem, i am using international D802 version, updated to official 4.4.2, then rooted and did not change any kernels roms or anything, installed all the apps and evrything worked just fine, but then after like 5 days or so, suddenly my mobile data dissapeared and i just cannot use it, even though everything else is working (wifi, calls, sms..). And the same day my phone did itself a factory reset, but still nothing changed with mobile data. When i turn on mobile data the icon turns blue, but there is no icon on status bar. Tried inserting APN information manualy, did not help, now i have flashed cloudystock 2.0 and SimpleKernel v4, and still nothing changed. Maybe anyone knows how to fix this? If it helps, under Settings>Network> Mobile network state says "disconnected". I am connected to my network, Mobile network type: HSPA, Service state: In service. Dunno if it helps but thought i could add some more info.Thanks in advance.

davjan

Jun 2, 2008
willebroek
Got the same problem, ota update to 4.4.2, rooted, now no Mobile data anymore...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D802 met Tapatalk

arsbay

Apr 22, 2014
Sorry for spamming, but i have still not found any potential fix to this. Maybe i should try to completely ho back to stock 4.2.2 and then update and reinstall everything again? Or something less extreme is possible?

davjan

Jun 2, 2008
willebroek
My data is working again, i have uninstalled xposed, and went to stock recovery, wiped cache and everything is oké again

arsbay

Apr 22, 2014
My data is working again, i have uninstalled xposed, and went to stock recovery, wiped cache and everything is oké again

Tried cleaning cache with twrp, because i somehow cannot enter stock recovery using power+volume down, it simply enters hard factory reset screen. But still wiping cache did not help me.

ensiva2012

Aug 18, 2014
i use 2g network and this solution worked for me. thank you!

Hi.. I tried this as well. But still the data connection is not showing. The data connection turns blue and shows selected. But no symbol in the notification area. I didn't root the phone or do any techie stuffs yet. Bit scary in rooting as i bricked once with my LG p350 model and it went useless. Please help in clearing this data connection problem. Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did not know such hidden menu. What should i look upon there?

Type *#*#4636#*#* then pick phone information and scroll down you'll see a box where you can pick between LTE/WCDMA/GSM and so on. Pick the one that has all three. Then press the menu button and tick enable data.