[Q] xolo q1010i

Search This thread

roshansanasam

May 18, 2014
i have an unrooted xolo q1010i, i was thinkin of rooting it but one problem im encountering is when i try to reboot my phone in the stock recovery it boots u saying factory mode n gives this silly options of running tests n stuffs...
plz help...

maxsan20

Mar 28, 2012
New Delhi
i have an unrooted xolo q1010i, i was thinkin of rooting it but one problem im encountering is when i try to reboot my phone in the stock recovery it boots u saying factory mode n gives this silly options of running tests n stuffs...
plz help...

hay Bro ist i didn't understand what u wana say, for rooting u don't need to go in stock recovery just try follow step and u'r done

Download and install Framaroot
Open the application
Select "SuperSU" (Superuser isn't good)
Click on Barahir
You will now see a popup. Reboot your device now and you are rooted!!

maxritz

Mar 7, 2013
FLash CTR

Hi Mate. Simple. Flash the Carliv Touch recovery from sptools. you will get the recovery mode.

Krishnas096

Jul 8, 2014
Bengaluru
my phone doesnt get flashed by sp flashtools

I tried flashing CTR recovery by Chirag jain on the other forum on my phone but whenever i switch off my phone and connect it and clicking on download in the sp flash tools, it doesnt do anything..
Help please... i am very desperate to root my phone but unable to do so..
Thanks.

sas99

Jan 24, 2012
Hajdú-Bihar
plz help...

Btiozs hgoy csoikfazst akrzas

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

plz help...

Sorry, not here!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

K.khiladi

Aug 6, 2014
plz help...
To get into the stock recovery, you need to press the power button and volume up button simultaneously when the phone is switched off.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

i have a Kitkat update on my xolo.. still no root for it.. ?

Sent from my Q1010i using XDA mobile app
Hey,
Kitkat build of xolo q1010i can't be rooted by framaroot app. To root it, you need to flash the custom recovery first and then flash the super su zip file.

Sent from my Q1010i using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

I tried flashing CTR recovery by Chirag jain on the other forum on my phone but whenever i switch off my phone and connect it and clicking on download in the sp flash tools, it doesnt do anything..
Help please... i am very desperate to root my phone but unable to do so..
Thanks.

You have to click the download button first and after that you have to connect your phone to the computer in switched off mode.

Sent from my Q1010i using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

shailesh9211

Sep 16, 2013
for rootin or port recovery

i have the solution for them who got pmt errors and other...

JUST DOWNLOAD STOCK KITKAT ROM AND IN SP TOOL REPLACE STOCK RECOVERY WITH CARLIV RECOVERY ... IT WORKS ..

FLASH IT... ITS DONE...

IF U DONT WANT FLASH WHOLE ROM THEN UNTICK ALL THING JUST TICK PRELOADER FILE AND RECOVERY FILE