[ROM][WWE] LantisOS [v4.01 ONLINE|5.x PRIVATE|-END-]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pfcsabre

Apr 4, 2008
The Hague
I asked before to include the S2A style that Herg got working (see raph software thread)
The reason being I liked the curtain that pops up over your keys during a call to ensure no accidental key presses occur during a call (if you have big ears or a huge moustache pressing buttons by mistake :D or something like that.. )

Now I just found out your S2A already has that feature in it...BRILLIANT..
So ignore my previous request.
For people who want to enable it, kill your cprog.exe with taskmanager, or go to flightmode (of course doing soft reset after tweak also works)
Add following string to your registry (it's not there at the moment.

DWord Value:

[HKLM\Software\HTC\Phone]
"PhoneLockEnable" = 1

He presto, re-enable your phone by pressing green key (if you killed cprog.exe) or exit flight mode.
You now also have the curtain.
To disable it, just change the value to 0

Just to let you guys know..

As usual PFC...keep up the good work..5.0 is rock solid...only the menu gets screwed up every now and then, but apart from that it's brilliant...

There is some problems for activesync users though such as me and rza :) I'll be posting up new builds on the magic folder ETA Thursday.

p50kombi

Dec 20, 2005
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
There is some problems for activesync users though such as me and rza :) I'll be posting up new builds on the magic folder ETA Thursday.

You are joking..
I thought it was just me..
Activesync takes ages to sync after adding just 1 new calendar item.
And I had to clear my contacts of my phone after changing a couple of their ring tones.
What problems are you guys having?
First sync took me all night to get all my calendar appointments in the phone.
Thought I just messed something up again and didn't want to mention it.. :)

pfcsabre

Apr 4, 2008
The Hague
You are joking..
And I had to clear my contacts of my phone after changing a couple of their ring tones.

Should be ready by thursday. Just check the folders for updates :)

Oh, and I'll ask this thread to be closed. Future versions will be private builds from now on. Thanks for all your support!

Last edited:

belsj

Aug 11, 2005
Maastricht
www.haosonline.tk
You are joking..

Don't use Active Sync but Emoze... quicker and works everywhere :p
Works great for me on the V5.0 RC2 Playground:D

pfcsabre

Apr 4, 2008
The Hague
When this thread is closed, just check my profile on the visitor message, I'll post if there's an update on the private folder.

rwertz14

Jan 8, 2008
Rutledge, Tn.
When this thread is closed, just check my profile on the visitor message, I'll post if there's an update on the private folder.

I hate this, but you have to do what's best for you. Your ROM's have always been just rock solid for me. I've been using 3.01 RC1 and was hoping to get to play with your 5.0 with the TP2 apps. Anyway, thanks for the great ROMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RC E100

for the guys using HTC RC E100, I got mine already but it doesn't work also. I can't even use the drivers that were included. Do you have a ROM reference that's working? I've checked some threads it seems to be a common problem with this RC earphone.

Hi Pfcsabre. The first time I used it, I was using the stock ROM. It was still working when I flashed NATF v 4 for Touch Pro (or the Raphael but definitely not the Fuze), it's still working. I tried too to re-install the driver, but it was saying that "You have an updated version of the driver." I tried to find some solution with the registry, but the last time I played with Windows registry when it was with Windows 95:). Not even a mobile one.

I am not even a programmer, but I am thinking that the driver distributed by HTC is one of the clues?

Thank you very much for trying (and even buying the RC E100 to test your ROM).

Oh, I forgot, I think that head set was at first introduced for Kaiser (TyTN II).

I will be in the capital of my country in two months (I live and work 2000 km from there), so I might get a chance to seek for other option to test with your ROM with similar accessories (like the HTC AY 300). But still two months:)

Or may be, I should wait for your LantisOs v.5