[Q] Any rom faster than Mahdi?

Search This thread

randy6644

May 6, 2014
I tried some roms before. and G2 stock is pretty good with everything but the smoothness. And Mahdi is the smoothest one ive ever tried. But are there any options else? Any rom whose smoothness could be comparable with Mahdi?

Mahdi is a great rom but i don't have the battery life i used to have on G2 stock or Cloudy stock. But that if it's fast comes first to me. So , i'm here to ask for your help and hope you guys can give me some advice.

and what kernel do you use with Mahdi?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

simon_lefisch

Dec 8, 2010
I tried some roms before. and G2 stock is pretty good with everything but the smoothness. And Mahdi is the smoothest one ive ever tried. But are there any options else? Any rom whose smoothness could be comparable with Mahdi?

Mahdi is a great rom but i don't have the battery life i used to have on G2 stock or Cloudy stock. But that if it's fast comes first to me. So , i'm here to ask for your help and hope you guys can give me some advice.

and what kernel do you use with Mahdi?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Stock and AOSP battery life aren't very compatible.

As far as kernel, try Render kernel. I used it on Mahdi and got 25 hours off one charge with 7 1/2 hours SOT. All stock settings.