[Q] "An error has occurred with your microphone/speaker.(104)"

Search This thread

fujanto

Jan 18, 2014
[Q] "An error has occurred with your microphone/speaker.(104)"
using Line voice in kitkat
"An error has occurred with your microphone/speaker.(104)"

[ROM][Android 4.4.2][Camera works] CM11 with ION [Feb 8, 2014]
build Feb 8, 2014: seem these the news without NO any issues , but still voice over IP does not works on kitkat
===========================
even from old days voip doesnot works
12/29/2013:
ROM:
Fixed VoIP (thanks to ivanich)
===========================

any real fixes for voip ??? "LINE" "Wechat" even "yahoo voice"

my apologies i am new member here i cant post over on dev thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-09-15-34-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-09-15-34-00.png
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,896
Last edited:

Gatzq

Feb 16, 2014
I have same problem with all CM11 variants too on S plus (i9001) .. tried them all today and feeling like going crazy. Went back to CM10 until is being fixed.
The thing is on a earlier version of Ehndroix V was working fine, but on the last one no longer works either :/
Would be nice if someone would inform the CM developers about this problem so they can look in to it

Last edited:

__Britain__

May 12, 2012
I have same problem with all CM11 variants too on S plus (i9001) .. tried them all today and feeling like going crazy. Went back to CM10 until is being fixed.
The thing is on a earlier version of Ehndroix V was working fine, but on the last one no longer works either :/
Would be nice if someone would inform the CM developers about this problem so they can look in to it

Try this:

Please, try to make this attempt:
- Using your preferred file browser (I use ES File Explorer) with root permissions and after mounting the system partition for write (rw)
- Open the file /etc/audio_policy.conf with the editor
- Look for these lines
Code:
voipout {
sampling_rates 8000|16000
- Change the sampling rates to be
Code:
voipout {
sampling_rates 8000
- Save the file and reboot

Thanks to Christopher83 as seen on: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50423451

fujanto

Jan 18, 2014
Hi,
did you get LINE VOICE form play store ?

yes... direct from google store... is it issues or anything in mind thats i dont know knows??? how different???
because the same apps version on CM10.2 works very well

BBM voice also doesnt works on CM11

thank you my apology for late reply.... again thank you

fujanto

Jan 18, 2014
Try this:

- Using your preferred file browser (I use ES File Explorer) with root permissions and after mounting the system partition for write (rw)
- Look for these lines
Code:
voipout {
Code:
voipout {
sampling_rates 8000

Thanks to Christopher83 as seen on: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50423451

tried... voipout to rate 8000
i can heard the voice/ sound on BBM-voice from end of line :good: he spoke from on the end of line... clear ok
but he can not hear my voice

perhaps change to voipin too to 8000 but same result he can not hear my voice :rolleyes:

juan_manuel

Apr 2, 2014
Try this:

- Look for these lines
Code:
voipout {
Code:
voipout {
sampling_rates 8000

Please, help. Since i just installed Cyanogenmod 11 on my Huawei G510 i have this bothering problem "An error has occurred with your microphone/speaker.(104)". I tried to change those values on the file /etc/audio_policy.conf with no result. I can´t believe there is not a solution for that problem. Please, it seems to be happening on few people but please, help. :crying: :crying:

Thank you.

hamed_bg13

Apr 8, 2012
Try this:

- Look for these lines
Code:
voipout {
Code:
voipout {
sampling_rates 8000

hi guys
i have a huawei g6 rooted , i had a problem with voice and video call in Line and viber and ...
so i find a guide in xda that can edit the audio_policy.config and the problem solved.
after that i flash my phone and this time i replaced the audio.config file with an edited version in that post . after that my Bluetooth has a problem , i can pair it with all devices but when i want to transfer audio to them , my phone will crash and reboot
is there any body there that can give me the original audio_policy.config file of his phone .

you can fine it in device memory-> etc -> audio_policy.config

and i think you need a root explorer and root device .

i need it very much plz help .