[Q] Default camera ISO setting in samsung camera app

Search This thread

fanatik229

Apr 27, 2014
Something has been bugging me for a while about the camera app on this phone. Every time I open the camera app the ISO setting gets changed to auto. What I wanted to know is if anyone has figured out how to change the default setting for ISO to save as lets say 100 or 200? Any responses will be welcome. Thank you in advance.

Docmjldds

Jan 27, 2010
Henderson, NV
Something has been bugging me for a while about the camera app on this phone. Every time I open the camera app the ISO setting gets changed to auto. What I wanted to know is if anyone has figured out how to change the default setting for ISO to save as lets say 100 or 200? Any responses will be welcome. Thank you in advance.

If the last mode you use is auto, it stays with auto. I chose Beauty face and iso 200. Closed the camera app. Sent a message. read some E-Mail. Opened up camera app. It was still on Beauty Face and iso 200. IOW...I do NOT see your issue on my setup.

fanatik229

Apr 27, 2014
I see what you are saying about beauty face mode, but there is no flash with that mode. Also, if I leave it in beauty face mode and lets say turn the phone off it'll default back to the auto mode. Beauty face also has other effects added to it, which I prefer my pictures to not have. Why is it that Samsung does not provide a manual shooting mode, where you can set all the settings the way you like and keep it that way or maybe I just haven't found it yet. If anyone has figured this out a reply would be much appreciated.