I seem lost

Search This thread

sherlockpwnz

May 6, 2010
Port Angeles, WA
So for myself it has been a long long time since I've messed with my HD2 and I have found it sitting around in a box. On my HD2 I have Magldr 1.13

So I have searched around to try and figure this out but I haven't found any luck on the answer I'm looking for. Some roms require Clockwork Mod or some form of recovery. I am coming up short on how to install a recovery with magldr present and how to do it. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

specter16

Jan 15, 2009
Algiers
xdaforums.com
So for myself it has been a long long time since I've messed with my HD2 and I have found it sitting around in a box. On my HD2 I have Magldr 1.13

So I have searched around to try and figure this out but I haven't found any luck on the answer I'm looking for. Some roms require Clockwork Mod or some form of recovery. I am coming up short on how to install a recovery with magldr present and how to do it. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

replace magldr with clk because clk supports device off charging

install clk
install cwm recovery (latest)
i recomend nexusHD2 roms becaus they are the most stable one

google for the last nrxusHD2 ROM (curently its android 4.4.4 )

follow the rpm instruction to partition the /system partition as mentioned in the rom page

flash the rom

enjoy your native android device :)

Sent from my HTC SENSATION XE

Reactions: sherlockpwnz

sherlockpwnz

May 6, 2010
Port Angeles, WA
Okay well that helps. Now to my next question. I was also looking for how to upgrade to CLK but I can't find an up to date link or sticky that has downloads that aren't broken. Am I just not looking hard enough?

Edit: Could I flash CLK over Magldr using HD2 toolkit I found?

Last edited:

specter16

Jan 15, 2009
Algiers
xdaforums.com
Okay well that helps. Now to my next question. I was also looking for how to upgrade to CLK but I can't find an up to date link or sticky that has downloads that aren't broken. Am I just not looking hard enough?

you flash clk while device is on bootloader mod (tri color screen) then you flash clk with the hd2 tool kit

philipped346

Jun 25, 2010
In the mountain
HTC Leo
Google Nexus 5
Reactions: sherlockpwnz

specter16

Jan 15, 2009
Algiers
xdaforums.com

sherlockpwnz

May 6, 2010
Port Angeles, WA
Thank you everyone for the replies. I have been working a new job and will be checking these out. I may have to use the SD card method because I'm assuming my cable isn't working right I keep getting the port change error once it goes to reboot after installing clk and rebooting. Maybe I'm wrong but I will try these and hopefully get it running.

Thank you everyone for steering me in the right direction. I am now up and running and this thread can be closed. This is why I love you guys and gals at XDA Developers. Thank you thank you thank you for the help.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

replace magldr with clk because clk supports device off charging

install clk
    install cwm recovery (latest)
    i recomend nexusHD2 roms becaus they are the most stable one

google for the last nrxusHD2 ROM (curently its android 4.4.4 )

follow the rpm instruction to partition the /system partition as mentioned in the rom page

flash the rom

enjoy your native android device :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1402975 :fingers-crossed:
    Hello sherlockpwnz from your OP I suggest you have a good read in this thread as it may be of help to you.