GT-P5200 4.4.2 Kitkat

Search This thread

Restl3ss

Aug 3, 2013
Fort Mcmurray
Has anyone been able to successfully extract the tar.md5 from the zip? I've tried numerous times, with different operating systems, but having the same problem every time (though slightly different output, tried on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux)

Here's the output from the "unzip" command in the OS X terminal

Code:
$ unzip P5200.zip
Archive:  P5200.zip
file #1:  bad zipfile offset (local header sig):  0
  inflating: SS_DL.dll

Any thoughts would be appreciated, I'm trying to make flashable zips from this.

Anything i've found pertaining to that error points to multi-part zip files, which obviously this is not, leading me to believe a mistake was made when zipping it.

Last edited:

Max4000

Aug 17, 2011
Hannover
Has anyone been able to successfully extract the tar.md5 from the zip? I've tried numerous times, with different operating systems, but having the same problem every time (though slightly different output, tried on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux)

Here's the output from the "unzip" command in the OS X terminal

Code:
$ unzip P5200.zip
Archive:  P5200.zip
file #1:  bad zipfile offset (local header sig):  0
  inflating: SS_DL.dll

Any thoughts would be appreciated, I'm trying to make flashable zips from this.

Anything i've found pertaining to that error points to multi-part zip files, which obviously this is not, leading me to believe a mistake was made when zipping it.

Have you tried an other source? http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/?page=1&model=GT-P5200&pcode=0#firmware

Aeyan Ashraf

Jan 14, 2014
★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
As of now there's only one 4.4 source, Spain (orange)

And it doesn't seem to be working. Hmm

Perhaps someone with a P5200 could Odin to stock 4.2 Spain (orange) and try to capture the OTA

Hey , isn't someone can change CSC code to spain(orange) ????? Google it . It's given on droidviews . 'How to change CSC code on Galaxy Devices'

Harlley Sathler

Jul 23, 2011
Hi all, I have a GT-P5200 from Brazil, with the PDA number P5200UBUAMF6 that is running 4.2.2 actually. Is it safe to update to a 4.4.2 ROM from another country (i.e. problems with 3G connectivity)?

Top Liked Posts