Geolocation Problem. Does not exist?

Search This thread

BenHolliday

Nov 19, 2010
State of Denial
So today I applied a couple of updates and I "think" that Beautiful Widgets was the last prior to seeing "Geolocation Problem: Location does not exist"

2rr15ih.png

Anyone else notice this today?

tsupersonic

Jul 6, 2010
Upstate NY
I just got this message for the 1st time (traveling on business). I just closed this message, and it picked up the right location immediately. I have it on airplane mode during the day since I can't get signal where I am during the day, so the phone + GPS might have been in a confused state.

Chemdog

Jan 30, 2011
I got the message once yesterday, and now since 3am EST It keeps giving me this error message. Even with GPS on AND opening Google Maps.

PS - Also, I read on Androidforums something about checking the alternate geocoder, but that option is greyed out for me.
PPS - I changed from Accuweather to Google Weather and it seems to be working now.

Last edited:

dahauss

Jul 20, 2008
I have the same issue .. switching to GOOGLE for weather seems to fix the issue but I dont think it is providing the correct location as accuweather did

any fix?

izenith

Apr 17, 2012
I have the same problem with something fix for me

First of all I'm sorry for my English as I'm from Thailand
I got the exactly same problem and I tried many way to fix it out and what is work for me is
I go to application, Manage Application, and clear the Data for Beautiful Widget
Then I remove the home widget and Add the beautiful home widgets again and set the weather service for Accuweather then thing just come up and the problem just fixed
This is work for me.

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google Maps. Open it and then you should be okay.