Please check out my Android Game

Search This thread

MICOGames

May 4, 2014
Hi! I published my first android game and it would really mean A LOT if you installed it and maybe give it a 5-star rating. It's a free 2d running game created in unity. It's called Impossible Summer Run :)

Download link : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MICOGames.ImpossibleSummerRun

Bath_Dev

May 8, 2014
Review

Hi! I published my first android game and it would really mean A LOT if you installed it and maybe give it a 5-star rating. It's a free 2d running game created in unity. It's called Impossible Summer Run :)

Download link : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MICOGames.ImpossibleSummerRun

Ill check it out and review! : )

Would love a review on my as well. Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mews.Tubby
Coded using libgdx. Its called Tubby.

condu32d9

Apr 30, 2014
Sydney
The game looks addicting. I'm guessing that the character has to avoid pointy obstacles (triangles) to survive by jumping over them. I will re-install it as I keep getting error from downloading the file.

MichaelJohn012

May 28, 2014

First of all Congrats man... Well try in android 2d game. Need to increase your graphics. Nice game to play..:cool:

kadua

Jun 5, 2014
game play is not bad, well, similar to other 2d running game out there, but still, not bad.
graphic can use some improvement though.

ferdiado

Oct 28, 2012
Valencia
Downloaded and voted. But I'll ask in return you do the same with my application

link : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fadad.linterna