Bluetooth Dailup?

Search This thread

DJ-Marcuzz

Jul 19, 2007
Hello,

Im a new owner of a HTC S710, i like the phone and i previously owned a Orange SPC C600. And im a proud owner of an Dell Axim X51v.
In the past i could go discover with my Dell Axim the bluetooth devices and see the c600 and see its bluetooth dailup service. i used that to automatically make connection with the phone and dail up when i the axim needed a connection.
But now with the S710 it only finds an accesspoint to witch it won't connect. and i really want the dailup back so it automatically connects.

How can that be done?

Greetings, Marcus

Menneisyys

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2005
www.winmobiletech.com
Hello,

Im a new owner of a HTC S710, i like the phone and i previously owned a Orange SPC C600. And im a proud owner of an Dell Axim X51v.
In the past i could go discover with my Dell Axim the bluetooth devices and see the c600 and see its bluetooth dailup service. i used that to automatically make connection with the phone and dail up when i the axim needed a connection.
But now with the S710 it only finds an accesspoint to witch it won't connect. and i really want the dailup back so it automatically connects.

How can that be done?

Greetings, Marcus

You will want to install the Widcomm BT stack on your Axim. It supports BT PAN client mode.

Also see my related articles - I've published a LOT of articles on this problem.

DJ-Marcuzz

Jul 19, 2007
Hello,

I have the widcomm stack on my axim, and it worked fine with my C600 but now with the S710 the service just is not there? There is no option for a bluetooth dailup when clicking on cennect to a phone for internet.

Greetings

CY42

Jul 9, 2007
Moscow
HI!
I had a Blue Angel, I used to conect to my other phone(CDMA) via bluetooth for dialup net access(I get free Mb per month there plus its faster(EVDO). My Vox does not see the dial up service on my other phone. Is there anyway to make it find the dial up service?