[Battery] Thread

Search This thread

C56X

May 22, 2012
I don't have my phone yet BUT I recommend a little app called BattStat from the market. 1x1 widget for battery that just works

Thanks. Installed the app, chose the 1x1 setting, but still don't see the battery percentage being displayed (superimposed) over the battery icon.

What am I doing wrong here?

D

Deleted member 2496007

Thanks. Installed the app, chose the 1x1 setting, but still don't see the battery percentage being displayed (superimposed) over the battery icon.

What am I doing wrong here?

no app can impose percentage over battery icon. You need root for that. What he means is battstatt adds battery percentage to your home screen somewhere. I've done a quick example...

2012-05-27_17-03-41.png

Its a bit bugged, as in you need to pick colors, sizes on first application (it wont apply modifications afterwards) but its quite nice.

Edit: this one adds a new battery with percentage to your notification bar...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.pb.batterynotif

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Last edited by a moderator:

ricksonchow

Apr 5, 2010
I have received it today and it is ****ing awesome.. was really surprised with quality, small size and fast charging

I just got one as well. But I found that it charged my one X not really that fast. About the speed just a little bit quicker than the USB mode when connected to the PC. I used the Current Widget as a reference. I know it is not really accurate, but by comparing the values using the Wall plug, PC and the external battery, we can get some idea of the charging rate.

The results are obtained 1 min after charging cable was plugged in.

Connected to wall plug (AC mode) 710 ma
Connected to the battery (AC mode) 560 ma
Connected to the PC (USB mode) 150 ma

Also, I got 1.5 time of charging the One X up (from 0% to 100%). So do you got similar results?

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
I just got one as well. But I found that it charged my one X not really that fast. About the speed just a little bit quicker than the USB mode when connected to the PC. I used the Current Widget as a reference. I know it is not really accurate, but by comparing the values using the Wall plug, PC and the external battery, we can get some idea of the charging rate.

The results are obtained 1 min after charging cable was plugged in.

Connected to wall plug (AC mode) 710 ma
Connected to the battery (AC mode) 560 ma
Connected to the PC (USB mode) 150 ma

Also, I got 1.5 time of charging the One X up (from 0% to 100%). So do you got similar results?

The Anker 5600mA pack charges at 950. :) *On my 3D

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium app

smiro2000

Apr 2, 2011

I have been using this for some time to charge my iPad and other devices as well.
I LOVE the huge battery. Should fully charge the HOX over 5 times...

I don't have the exact figures but if you are putting the HOX under heavy usage this charger won't actually "charge", just drain the battery slower...

amazon.co.uk/dp/B004CHMP50

newtrent.com/store/ipad-external-battery.html

pewpewbangbang

Feb 13, 2010
Ann Arbor & NYC
I was going to ask the same but I mean more on the lines of battery packs that nicely attach to the back of the phone? Like the ones that some manufacturers did for the iphone.

They are out....check the Pogo pins battery case thread.

It's a china made one, but waiting on word how it is. Should be decent, probably not 2200mah but maybe around 1700mah which would still increase battery life to around Razr Maxx capacity.

pressytcn

i'm using a highcapasity solar charger for all my phones and laptops

the biggest one is is 20 000 mah ion the setting from 5-12 volts
and goes up to 54 000 mah in the setting from 12-24 volts it has roughly the size of the acer aconia tab a 500 and fits well in the backpack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk8sE6FApnI

http://www.chinavasion.com/solar-products/20000mah-high-capacity-solar-charger-and-battery/

the other charger i'm using is a 12000 mah solar charger with 8 big very big panals that can be folded together like cd pouch

however im looking into new ways of power http://horizonfuelcell.com/ these guys makes hydrogen fuelcells in pocked form that deff has it interests:cool:
i got them on chinavasion.com

Top Liked Posts