msasm09

Feb 29, 2012
Nasr City
malybru said:
Hi,

Your recent post:

has been deleted.

May I remind you of the XDA RULES#2.1 & 2.3

Hopefully , after reading the rules (to which you agreed to abide by when you joined XDA ) you will realize that this kind of post is not acceptable on XDA.

Please be more careful how you post in future.

Consider this a warning.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

malybru
Forum Moderator
Honstly it's my 3 years old cousin who played with my note while surfing xda forum.
So please forgive my mistake I never use such tone in my life neither on forumn learn me how to use smart phone fix and flash rom I'm very sorry and please could you send my respect to post and members contribute to that post because I don't know where and I know what just happened after you message

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Please forgive my mistake

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

I'm also has international note 3 SM-N9005 with TMS rom i think it's region and SIM unlocked . Locked T-Mobile has T on last of it I think

msasm09

Feb 29, 2012
Nasr City
I have thoes network mode
amegyre2.jpg

But i don't have that lte option
tuma3u2e.jpg

Jesushasadroid

Oct 11, 2010
Hollywood, FL
Honstly it's my 3 years old cousin who played with my note while surfing xda forum.
So please forgive my mistake I never use such tone in my life neither on forumn learn me how to use smart phone fix and flash rom I'm very sorry and please could you send my respect to post and members contribute to that post because I don't know where and I know what just happened after you message

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

I'm also has international note 3 SM-N9005 with TMS rom i think it's region and SIM unlocked . Locked T-Mobile has T on last of it I think

All good...

Reactions: msasm09

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a galaxy note 3 n 9005 is there way to flash a tmobile LTE modem in order to enable LTE on the N 9005..
    I have a galaxy note 3 n 9005 is there way to flash a tmobile LTE modem in order to enable LTE on the N 9005..

Not yet. There is a bounty to whoever is able to unlock US lte channels on the N9005

All good...