got my Samsung Galaxy S5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Snow755

Jan 26, 2012
Sonora
hi

am happy two report after owning apple iphone 5S i have moved over two the Samsung Galaxy S5 and am vary happy i i got my Samsung Galaxy S5 from here so i have the SM-G900R7 version

Last edited by a moderator:

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
hi

am happy two report after owning apple iphone 5S i have moved over two the Samsung Galaxy S5 and am vary happy i i got my Samsung Galaxy S5 from here so i have the SM-G900R7 version

Congratulations. Now I know you're new on XDA so just to let you know, there's no need to open a new thread every time someone buys this phone. There are threads of general discussion for that. Welcome aboard!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gee2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi

Congratulations. Now I know you're new on XDA so just to let you know, there's no need to open a new thread every time someone buys this phone. There are threads of general discussion for that. Welcome aboard!

Mod Edit

^^^What he said^^^

Thread closed

malybru
    Forum Moderator