Crackle free movie tv shows

Search This thread

slayerpsp

Jun 18, 2010
SO CAL
crackle is back but not in the app store for the streak 7. but the good news is it does work i downloaded for my g2x then copied the apk over to the streak and it works great

Donmotobike

Aug 28, 2010
Cuppertino, CA
does not work honeystreak rc 1.5

App works up to the point when you press the watch button ....black screen but audio working.. just go to website and watch it you dont need this app peaceout;)

Last edited:

Z4nd4r

Jun 15, 2010
Colorado Springs
Lol im talkin about honeycomb 3.2....not year old froyo enjoy stock dell cheers

I run on Custom 2.2.2, as well. Some of us need our device bug free; Honeycomb looks great (and performs great; I did run it on my S7 for a little bit), but HoneyStreak still has some bugs to iron out. It's a great beta, though, and shows a lot of promise.

FredOak3

Oct 28, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Just grabbed this app, actually found a link on xda to download it, loaded fine on my DS7 stock and just watched a 2 hour movie with no issues...awesome!

Donmotobike

Aug 28, 2010
Cuppertino, CA
Some of us need our device bug free;

Nah - I'm happy with honeystreak 1.5 - challenging - I like fixing bugs and figuring out why it doesn't work and try to fix it - it makes it so much more special when it works...besides if I wanted a "bug free device" I would stick to my ipad 2 but its boring - I'm actually using dell streak 7 more than my ipad 2 jailbroken etc etc -:eek::rolleyes::D

Like I said on this website - no need the app since you can go view it on the website unlike netflix which also works on honeycomb 1.5:cool:

Peace out!

Texasjlc

Apr 9, 2011
I have DS7 with latest Official rom, could get Crackle to side load from link above, but only get black screen when try to play --

any thoughts?

DVD2955

Mar 21, 2011
Android 3.x ??

Does anybody know of an updated app that will work with stock Android 3.0.x?
I am wondering if I install the apk from the above link if 'Market' will still update to newer version as is currently happening on my Android 2.0.x device.

>>UPDATE>> As others the 'Crackle' app (from the link above) will only play audio, its a shame that we can not get a working version.
And its a shame the only true streaming media company is 'NETFLIX' currently :(

As my "UV" moives / media will not stream through 'Flixster'... and yet the streak has higher spec's than the devices that they do support!

:David

Last edited: